TS 2021 [Seungwan] IC 2044 Dresden - Koln (2021)

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • [Seungwan] IC 2044 Dresden - Koln (2021)

Service Introduction

Bombardier Twindexx IC2 set is a familiar sight especially in Sachsen region that has becoming their stomping ground as of late.

These sets started their service in December 2015 and connects cities like Dresden, Leipzig, Koln, Rostock, and other cities within the region.

In Dresden Hbf, there are quite a few IC2 departures starting from the earliest service (IC 2044) which is a Monday to Friday only service for the early morning commuters.

The train departs Dresden at 5.23 a.m and will arrive in Koln at 12.46 p.m. You will drive this exact service in this scenario. Good luck!

Important notes for this scenario:

1. Long distance, Regional, and S-bahn service are according to the recent timetable year 2021. Train configurations are made as realistic as possible for the year.
    2. Freight timetables are fictional as I couldn’t find any timetable on the internet but the train configurations will be as realistic as possible for this particular line.
    3. The scenario includes on board announcements to add to the realism.

4. The autofill method to insert the train data is not fully functional because of the use of Twindexx IC2 coaches. Please insert the train data manually.
    5. This is a relatively quick scenario with adverse weather to make it more immersive and atmospheric feel.
    6. It’s an early morning scenario so you won’t see many AIs along the way as the rush hour is just about to start. If you don’t like having less number of AIs then I’m afraid this is not the scenario for you.

Special thanks to:

1. Elena for the 146 repaint. Trully an amazing job.

2. Bennito for the Dresden - Riesa announcement packages. Thank you for these great announcements.

- Thank you for downloading this scenario and I hope you enjoy it as much as I creating it.

- If you found any errors please do not hesitate to leave your comment on my profile at railsim.de or the scenario comment section.

- Please do leave a positive feedbacks or constructive criticism for the sake of my improvements on creating future scenarios.

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    Seungwan
    Sprache
    English
    Version
    Spielerlok-/Zug
    NiclasL BR 146
    Strecke
    Riesa - Dresden
    Benötigte Payware
    Read the manual