TS 2021 [Seungwan] EC 13 "Paganini" (2001)

• [Seungwan] EC 13 "Paganini" (2001)

Drive the Eurocity 13 “Paganini” bound for Verona in Italy as far as Mainz Hbf. Your traction is DB BR 103 in TEE livery. Enjoy the beauty of Rhine with this classic Eurocity service.

Important notes for this scenario (Please read!)

1. Using 2001 Timetable from fernbahn.de (thank you to DB Freund for the recommendation)
    Correct EC and IC service with its loco and coach formations. Regional Service and Freight timetable are fictive.

2. EC13 and other trains’ formation are from vagonweb and fernbahn.de

3. Do not drive too close to the speed limit because you will arrive too early. Try to drive 10 km/h below the speed limit and if you will arrive too early then try to slow down a bit.

4. If a pop up that says “Broken consist – modified” shows at the start of the scenario, just press F2 and cancel. I don’t know what’s the problem but It shouldn’t disrupt or broke the scenario.

5. In the testing, I’ve found 2 bugs in the signalling. I don’t know if this bug will show at you but please pay attention to these bugs:
    a. Before Boppard, there will be a 40 km/h speed restriction just at the start of the left hand curve. If you’re using PZB, be prepared to acknowledge the PZB magnet and slow down for the Boppard curve. Don’t worry, you will still have much time.

b. Before Boppard Bad-Salzig, there’s a cautionary signal for an upcoming red signal ahead but there’s no red signal after that. Just acknowledge the PZB and reduce speed to 85 km/h. After that, wait for the restricted mode to come off then you can press the PZB free and continue to accelerate to line speed.

6. Just in case if you forget about these bugs, I’ll put the notes in the briefing so you can press F1 to see it.

Thank you for downloading this scenario and I hope you enjoy it!

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    Seungwan
    Sprache
    English
    Version
    Spielerlok-/Zug
    VR DB BR 103 TEE
    Strecke
    DTG Frankfurt Koblenz
    Benötigte Payware
    Read the manual