TS-Telemetry is an application that makes it possible to show locomotive gauges outside Train Simulator or send the values to a Dash Board application like SimHub. In order to do so TS-Telemetry uses the RailDriver64.DLL provided with Train Simulator. TS-Telemetry also has his own gauges meaning it can be used without a Dash Board application, i.e. stand alone.
TS-Telemetry is free for personal use, commercial use is not allowed without written permission from the author.
TS-Telemetry is supplied as is and no rights can be derived by the use of this software.
At the moment TS-Telemetry is only available in a 64-bit version
TS-Telemetry version 220.127.116.11 is available.
Changes and improvements made for now:
- Some small overall improvements are made
- Added the gamepad settings to the save and load gauge configuration for a loco
- Improved the gamepad interface
- Solved a bug in the auto increment after holding a stick for 1.5 seconds
- Added the option to use a stick Y axis as switch
- Added the option to use the buttons to send a keyboard value to TS instead of a controller value
- Updated the manual, please read the gamepad section about the new options and the use of a PS4 gamepad!
Just play around with it and enjoy,
Find the demo dashboard and manual for the BR101 in download if you want to play around with SimHub. It is not fully functional but shows the possibility’s you will have.
- 406.37 kB - downloaded 37 times, last:
- 442.49 kB - downloaded 33 times, last:
- 405.88 kB - downloaded 49 times, last:
- 356.26 kB - downloaded 45 times, last:
- 2.56 MB - downloaded 61 times, last:
- 794.77 kB - downloaded 67 times, last: