TS 2018 Repaint ES64U2 repaint pack v1.0(Flixtrain, Technische Services & Audi)

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Teilen

Kommentare 9

• Can you update for Obb 1116 soundmood 1.4 ?

• Sorry, but if I'm honest, I'm not having any plans on that, for 2 reasons:

1. personally, I don't do anything with sound mods, and prefer to stick to the original. especially when it comes down to making repaints.

2. I don't want a repaint pack to be dependent on a sound mod and force people to use a sound mod that don't want to. and yes i know i could also make separate install .rwp for a sound mod, but still.

If a soundmod is made properly, you only have to modify the main audio Proxy.xml and then it works with all of them, regardless of whether it's an original or a repaint.

And aside from that, I am currently quite busy with new repaints projects and the repaints under the DCR name where we just released our 19th pack and already working on our 20th repaint pack.

• Bei mir lässt sich die Lok mit dem FLX-Repaint nicht aufrüsten. Eine generelle Bedienung ist nicht möglich, man kann weder mit der Maus etwas machen, noch mit der Tastatur. Der Railjet ist auf der aktuellsten Version, also kann ich mir nicht erklären wo das Problem liegt....

• Very Nice repaint pack, Thank you :)

• Klau mir nicht meinen FlixTrain Taurus xD

• Wo ist dein Flixtrain Taurus Repaint...

• Ah, sie ist noch nicht zum Download verfügbar.
      Ein Repaint der grünen Wagons zusammen mit dem Taurus Würde sehr nett sein. :)

• Mein Taurus kommt auch mit Wagen zusammen ;)