​TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface

• TS 2019

holzroller -

Note, this program is not compatible with any other scripts or programmes
Uploaded with permission from Cobra One

TS2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.1.5 released

1. Fixed issue with the speed in the overlay showing a negative value when you switch to the rear cab
2. Altered the speed display in the overlay to show --> instead of -> (2 dashes instead of 1) when the user either pressed Shift+Alt+D or uses the MACRO_TOGGLE_SPEED macro when changing cabs, so you know it is active.

S2017 Raildriver and Joystick Interface V3.1.6 released

Fixed a bug that crept in in V3.1.3 which caused an error to be reported when reassigning a lever.

As usual, all existing users simply extract the files in the download to you current folder overwriting all existing files.

Allows the use of one or more Raildriver, Joysticks/controllers, and home made interfaces. Works with all models released so far.
  • Audiofreak -

Danke für das schöne Programm!

• Broflugo -

Geniales Tool. Vielen Dank dafür.

• Trainspotter FFM -

Ich bekomme das Programm irgendwie nicht zum laufen. Ich habe noch kein Gerät angeschlossen und das Programm startet an sich einfach nicht. Kann mir jemand helfen ?

• Trainspotter FFM -

Habe Win. 10, 64 Bit.

• holzroller -

At the moment this doesn't work with 64 bit TS, the dll has changed. Cobra One is on holiday for two weeks, he will find a solution on his return. I am told Macroworks does not work with the new TS either, for the same reason.

• Trainspotter FFM -

Es war auch schon vor dem Update so. Das Programm startet an sich nicht Mal, das hat ja noch nichts mit dem TS zu tun.

• holzroller -

The program does not start unless it detects a suitable device, but it will not work anyway at the moment due to the update to TS. A solution will be found. If you need help once it has been found, please use the forum thread.

• ScaleWorker -

Voller Vorfreude. Endlich auch Saitek-Seitenpanel mit einbeziehen, und jede Lok individuell konfigurierbar.
    Aber leider will diese Version nicht wie ich es will. (Vorversion.. schon Jährchen her klappte ohne Probleme).

Problem : Es werden zwar die Achsen des Raildriver erkannt. Nicht aber die Knöpfe. Dito bei Seitenpanel.
    Alles mögliche versucht. Keine Chance. Danach wieder Macroworks Variante installiert. SCHADE :/

Weiß jemand Rat ? Frameworks, Direkt-X, Hardwarefehler, Reste von Macroworks sind auszuschließen.
    Eine versuchte Neuzuordnung wurde ebenso ignoriert wie vorgebene Belegungen. Win 10, 64Bit.

• holzroller -

Are you running the program as an administrator? Some people have to do this. I have had to re-install windows and have not yet used this version. Please post here rail-sim.de/forum/index.php/Th…ick-Interface-discussion/ as it is more suitable for a discussion and help.

• holzroller -

@ScaleWorker I now have it installed. I am Using a Thrustmaster Hotas X and a Raildriver. I have no problems mapping the buttons, or levers.

• Trainchef007 -

Könnte das bitte mal jemand übersetzen? Es gibt Menschen hier,die leider kein Englisch können.

• holzroller -

It has been requested before and was done for the first version. But nobody has volunteered for the newer versions. I am told it is a difficult translation