Beiträge von Crrispy

Hab´s jetzt auch mal probiert. Mit Maus und Tastatur funktioniert es gut, mit VR-Kontrollern bisher bei mir noch nicht. Müsste aber auch gehen. Muss mal noch die ganzen Einstellmöglichkeiten durchprobieren.

Crrispy You should first load the desired scenario before injecting. For graphical issues play around with the in game settings. Didn´t try it with OpenXR, OpenVR works fine for me. And for the Pimax,I have to start SteamVR in order to get a connection to my headset.

I inject on the main menu, I once tried once in the scenario and it failed to give a good result. All of this might change with daily builds though.

I'm using a Quest 3, with relatively default settings, OpenXR and Virtual Desktop with codec AV-1 @ 100Mbs. OpenXR rendering set to 1.1 in uevr. Works really well, for some reason yesterday's uevr update gave me a +50% increase in fps, it's now running between 65 and 75 fps in most scenes, which is nice. GPU is a RTX 4070Ti.

I also tried with Open VR, but performance was far below OpenXR.

Hi and Happy New Year!

I was quite excited to see TSW 4 in the list of "fully working" games in the new UE VR injector compatibility list (https://uevr.io/ released yesterday).

Unfortunately I'm not having much luck for now . Has anyone tried it successfully already? We could share results and tuning here.

In Open XR mode it won't even start injecting.

In OpenVR mode, it starts, but remains stuck on the scenario menu with garbage in the background.

And some Class 37 Xmas action :)

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Some German action today. A bit buggy due to game scenarios scripting bugs. For example when the script asks you to close the breaker, if you do it with the keyboard, the script does not "see" it, and you have to do it with the mouse anyway, this is visible in the video... same happened at the end with the brakes release, they were definitely released but the loco didn't start because that damn script was waiting for the action although it already happened, I had to pause the video to sort this out..

Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Edit: version 1.1 is online, MSB was quite easy since the 2 locos and the control cab have exactly the same controls :) Next one will be Tees Valley.

GP38-2 has exactly the same controls as SD40-2, so done too and Heavy Haul is complete. Have started work on the Class 66, quite different and will need different code too.
    BTW, big winter sale on TSW DLC so I'm going to buy at least 1 german DLC and work on the locos, which one is the best, Ruhr-Sieg Nord or Main Spessart Bahn?

And the SD40-2, including working Dynamic Brake :) Still 1 loco and Heavy Haul will be complete, then I'll finish GWR.

And here is the AC4400CW video:

Next will be the GP38.

Hello,

For Raildriver owners, since it is a very low priority topic for DTG and there's not even a date commitment, I've started working on a small project to control TSW locos with the Raildriver, using MacroWorks 3 and scripting.

So far, so good, here is a sample video with the Class 43:

I'll do a few more locos and will release a 1st version in a few days.

Feel free to comment/make suggestions.