Probably no Editor will ever be created for any system. Perhaps they have succeeded, with this communication, in the not easy attempt to permanently lose the consent of at least 50% of PC users.
Beiträge von fabrizio520
-
-
DTG first reports that there will be an important communication for June 9th.
Shortly after this boy appears with hallucinatory and probably unattainable statements on the editor (perhaps to curb too much enthusiasm?).
I struggle to follow the company and its strategy. -
They made fun of people for a long time. It was clear already when they had suddenly stopped talking about the editor. Very sad.
DTG a herd of low-class clowns. -
EDITOR (Colonel) failure...
-
Der gute Mann heißt Sam oder auf YouTube auch Colonel Failure
Yes, Colonel Failure the one who has an unbearable tone of voice (for me).
Basically one paid to advertise games on YouTube. -
The "Protagonist" was just what was missing from DTG's communication. But where did they find it?
In a packet of chips as a surprise?
If these statements have not been agreed with the top management of the company, this gentleman will be unemployed as early as next Monday. -
Yes, I agree with you.
It's just to fuel an (insane) speculation ...
-
Here the colors would all be there ...

-
Class 20= 18/06/2020.
-
Yes, probably the announcement that DTG will be the main sponsor for a triangular football match between Borussia Dortmund, AC Milan and Internazionale FC.

-
The last great revelation that I remember was that related to the release of TSW addons simultaneously on ps4, xbox and pc.

-
I do not know. Never before have I seen such an announcement for a new path.

-
Good night and good luck.

-
Is the update still scheduled or has it ended in the endless series of bugs that will never be repaired in TSW?
-
Yes, but there is always the usual trick.
You must own TSL in order to use the locomotive with WSR. -
Ob man diese auch auf der WSR fahren kann?
I read somewhere that it won't.
-
Please delete.
-
Sometimes TSW and its updates, completely disappear from the radars. But then come back (I hope).

-
I believe the update is currently in the hands of DTG. However, at this time, as seen in recent publications, it seems that society is more inclined to TS and fishing.
The TSW is probably locked in a drawer ... -
Ever more interesting experiments ...
http://www.trainsim.cz/?mod=article&nod1=33