Hello.
Last night, while streaming, Matt paused the playback of the English subway route.
I noticed that a screen appeared showing all the stations (or stops).
Will this screen also appear on all other existing routes?
Hello.
Last night, while streaming, Matt paused the playback of the English subway route.
I noticed that a screen appeared showing all the stations (or stops).
Will this screen also appear on all other existing routes?
DTG will release mutilated Riesa-Dresden.
DTG NASTER (a few minutes ago on the Dovetail Games forum):
"We are not putting off Riesa Dresden. This is something we are unable to do.
If the removal of branch lines is a deal breaker for you, then I would understand that. However I would also suggest watching the preview streams before completely deciding you are no longer interested.
We understand how disappointing this removal is, particularly for those of you who enjoy German content.
And I get it, we have changed what we originally planned. But these changes have been made to avoid delivering a poor experience. The addition of branch lines would have resulted in us over stretching, and not being able to meet a standard we were satisfied with".
interessant zu wissen welche Abstände zwischen den Releases nun "geplant" sind, nicht dass aus dem Sommer noch ein Herbst wird
Good question.
In my opinion there is nothing serious.
The "real" problems of life are others.
But certainly DTG is very confusing when it comes to communication.![]()
Ok.
Thanks GREGORBY for the prompt reply.![]()
Hello. I'm lost.
Are the three routes sold separately now?
Or maybe, the first rumors about 2.0 tools?
FLOOD IN GERMANY AND BELGIUM.
My affectionate thoughts and my solidarity go out to the families of the numerous victims and missing persons.
![]()
A big hug!![]()
For me it is already purchased.![]()
The tools are at the beginning, but I believe that next week, during the stream, someone from DTG will talk about it.
Updating of older routes, new features, evolution of existing features (such as scenario planner etc.) ...
I must say that the TSW is constantly improving.![]()
Scenario Planner 2.0
According to DTG the feedback will be satisfied.
Since the most common request was a Consist Editor, can we think of this solution?![]()
Indeed, nothing should be expected from the next Road Map.
After all, it's written between the lines ...
Many DTG employees are about to start their summer holidays. However, in the second half of the year, I expect some locomotives from TSG / Sky Hook Games and probably a new German route (plus Rush Hour, of course).
The stillness that precedes the storm!![]()
I'd say the number of fixes coming before the major update should be less than one ...![]()
Did DTG mention, in the flows, whether there will be at least new freight wagons in Riesa-Dresden?
"Improvement] [MSB] Localization improvements".
And what does this mean?![]()