From Facebook;
We hope you're all enjoying the Class 43 (MTU) / Mk3 Enhancement Pack!
As a bonus, we have updated the scenarios in the following packs to feature this brand new enhancement pack:
- AP36: ECML London to Peterborough Scenario Pack (Passenger)
- AP37: ECML London to Peterborough Scenario Pack (Freight)
- AP41: Riviera Line Scenario Pack (2011- 2014)
- Class 91 / Mk4 Enhancement Pack
- Class 175 Enhancement Pack
Beiträge von holzroller
-
-
£9.99, but if you own the old MTU pro or Mk3 pack £7.99
-
-
Coming tomorrow 17/01/17
-
I am also looking forward to a properly implemented and detailed class 43, I drove these in real life and the DTG version is a pale shadow of reality. I am also very much looking forward to the class 47, another lok I drove in real life. If these meet the standards of the RailRight class 40 I will be more than happy. The Darth Vader interests me not so much.
-
From Facebook
Stanier Class 5 Footplate - Modelling complete!
This is one of the most detailed steam loco footplates to be modelled for Train Simulator - what details can you spot?
We would like to say a huge thanks to our friendsMaster Key Simulations for their rendering and lighting expertise - they really helped bring the cab to life in this wonderful render!

-
Darth Vader WIP
from FacebookA first look at our Class 460 'Gatwick Express' Cab. Still a lot left on the 'to do' list, mainly scripting and audio. On that note, would functional Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCBs) be a feature you'd like to see?


-
Yes I am lucky to have SNCF, DB, NS and SBB coaches and wagons from both LS and ACME. They are not cheap, but there is a shop in England that offers very good prices and will order these models when asked. LS models seem to live yet, but recovery will be slow I think.
-
Now on pre-order http://steamsoundssupreme.com/y14-j15-pack-preorder.html
£10.25 instead of £12.25 after release.
-
-
I have had similar problems e-mailing UKTS in recent years, but as I am already registered, I can always post in the forum. Even sending a PM to the mods often produces no result. I believe that Schienenbus had problems emailing UKTS as well, I don't know if he resolved it in the end. Unfortunately I doubt if UKTS will change it's business model, it is in too strong a position with all the files in the library and in my opinion there is a degree of arrogance that is unpalatable. Maybe another site will come to the fore with TSW.
@JonKess if you continue to have problems, let me know. I will see if I can help. -
Moorgate route updated
From UKTSToday I release an update for the Moorgate extension to the ECML South route.
It features new tunnels, clutter additions, fixed speed limits and tunnel assets cut down to a better size.It does mean though that the requirements list has grown. You'll now need:
- DTG ECML London - Peterborough Addon (Steam)
- DTG London - Brighton Addon (Steam)
- DTG Liverpool - Manchester Addon (Steam)
- Thomson WCML Trent Valley Addon (Steam)
- DTG European Community Asset Pack (Steam)Some screenshots.







A video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl3DPDA4LFEIt can be downloaded now from http://backdatedtrainsim.weebly.com/route-downloads.html
Please note, this update is currently not compatible with certain scenarios from the ECML Rush Hour Scenario Pack. However, James has been made aware and will be working on a quick fix.
I would like to thank my friend George (GCHartley) who did 99% of the work to make this update possible.
Enjoy!
There are also some other routes available on the download page
-
https://www.facebook.com/masterkeysimulations/
New collective, experienced personnel.
From Facebook
We have 5 projects in the pipeline, ranging from a brand new Class 43 HST, to state of the art Electric Multiple Units. Each being built to a high standard of detail and accuracy, based on manufacturer and operator assistance and documentation. As we get settled into 2017, more will be revealed about upcoming projects and where you can get hold of them.
[/quote] -
North East Rails is updated to V2 file id 36366 on ukts
ECML South rush hour pack released file id 36346 on ukts
Sorry my tablet doesn't like copying links -
TS 2017 Raildriver Interface V 1.0.4 released
This release fixes the problem with the rocker switches and some buttons not working unless NumLock was turned Off.
If you have V1.0.3 installed Just copy all the files over your existing installation. -
Class 150/1 Physics & Sound Patch v2.0 available here http://www.uktrainsim.com/filelib-info.php?form_fileid=36322
-
From Vulcan productions;
BR class 20 green re-skins courtesy of Richard Fletcher for DTG class 20 and Colas class 37 in BR green. The 37 is based on the steam Wherry class 37, but extra bin files are included to make it compatible with the original AP version of the Wherry lines. http://www.vulcanproductions.c…er72-diesel-download.htmlNS Liveried class 321 for the AP/Waggonz version https://drive.google.com/file/…wZD-xS1F2R0dnRGNGcGs/view Used on the GEML in real life.
Class 68 Livery pack https://drive.google.com/file/…Z0tLNmc/view?usp=drivesdk
Note there was an error in the class 68 pack readme as noted below on UKTS AND facebook.
It's an error in the readme file, you need to open and extract the contents of the .rwp file into your default Railworks folder and it will place it's contents where it needs - then just execute the batch file and everything will be done.The final thing that may need doing would be to read/write enable the folders and files so that they are visible for scenario swaps and other elements in RW Tools.
-
@Schwarzwaldbahner JT class 20 pack now £7.99 in the sale. A no-brainer as we say
-
Just Trains Christmas sales start today, up to 60% discount. http://www.justtrains.net/train-simulation-add-ons
-
Depends if you want all the variations, for instance the extended fuel tanks, refurbished DRS loks and multiple liveries (15). Personally I would say it is well worth it to buy the JT model, you also get a functioning RTT train with it, Nuclear Flask wagon and 15 scenarios. The steam version is just a slightly updated version of the IHH model and you only get one livery. The JT one is far better in terms of functionality and driveability. I have both by the way.
