Beiträge von OMSIfan

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Hello everyone, I am also a Railworks/TrainSimulator Classic program enthusiast/fan/zealot and supporter. I come from a country in the far Far East. I think many of free real route add-ons in France are doing a great job. I praise and admire them very much. However, many of the components or additional support add-ons of installation of these routes have to be obtained from another famous French Railworks/TrainSimulator Classic program for free download content or additional add-ons network sites. That is, this website: https://www.railsim-fr.com/forum/index.php?app=downloads . But unfortunately, I don't know what the reason is. At present, this free add-on download site is no longer accessible. I would like to ask all of you if you can still access this website normally. Anyway, I hope you can give me a reply and necessary guidance, and I am waiting for your reply here. Thank you first. Good luck!

Hello everyone, I am a Railworks/TrainSimulator programs fan/zealot/enthusiast from the Far East. I very much hope that the kind people here can do me a favor. Simply speaking,

it's like this: In order to be able to truly or successfully perform all scenarios of the electrified heavy-duty iron ore transportation railway line from Luleå-Narvik-Kiruna

route add-on that made by NewS, the necessary support/necessity for the following rolling stock add-ons is hereby required: The list of contents is as follows in detail(

Anyhow, I think the key factors of successfully or well performing all of the scenarios for the Lileo-Narvik-Kiruna iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway route add-on is just

the production of the necessary rolling stock add-on for such a route - the route add-on of the Lileo-Narvik-Kiruna iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway line in reality ) :

Heavyeagle\DSB MY\Engine\NSB_MY_Brown_Black.bin

Mazz\Sweden\railvehicles\freight\littgbs\litt_gbs.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Freight\littGbs\litt_Gbs.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30t_Co8c3123.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30t_f04.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30tbc011.bin

RScott\Addon\RailVehicles\Freight\LTTurbot\Default\Wagon\LT_Turbot.bin

RSDL\GermanWagons01\RailVehicles\Freight\Facns133\Variant1\Facns133_variant1.bin

RSItalia\Addon\RailVehicles\Freight\Carri_H_Pack\Default\Wagon\FS_Habbiins_H15_02.bin

. It should be noted here that in order to overcome the current severe Internet blockade situation(mainly come from GFW/caused by GFW) in my country, it is best for you to provide them directly in the form of

compressed or decompressed file packages herein (namely that in the form of WinRAR or WinZIP hereby or a series of reliable or available website link addresses for the long-term

downloading for them eventually). Well, thanks a lot for your support and help here. I am looking forward to your reply or I am here waiting for your reply, and all my best

wishes to you. Good luck. See you *^_^*

That's it,ahaha!Could you tell me it is possible to realize or achieve what we've talked about above in Train Sim World/ Train Sim World2020/ Train Sim World 2 programs?! I'm looking forward to your reply here. All my best wishes to you. See you. Good luck

Besides, can you predict that whether or not DTG Studio/Workroom can improve the Railworks/TrainSimulator programs to achieve the situation that we've talked about above ultimately?! I'm looking forward to your reply here. See you. Good luck

Hello everyone, I have compiled a relatively complex scenario task, which is to assign an AI freight train to arrive at a certain station(for example,it has arrived on the arrival/departure track of the marshalling yard or the track of the shunting yard and the track of the container trans-shipment/reloading yard), and then uncouple the leading locomotive from the rest, namely that the freight wagons of the AI freight train. Next, the locomotive of the AI train will go elsewhere; After that, the player's locomotive starts off and couples with those freight wagons. After many trials, it has been proved that this is generally feasible, but the reverse is not feasible. That is to say, I set the uncoupling/detaching command to let the player's locomotive uncouple/detach from the freight wagons, then I set the coupling/attaching command again to let an AI shunter locomotive couple/attach with/to these freight wagons in the editor of scenario,this means after the player's locomotive has detached from the freight wagons, it seems that it is always impossible to succeed in coupling the AI shunter locomotive with those freight wagons to form the new freight train to proceed in the game/it seems that it is always impossible to succeed in attaching the AI shunter locomotive to those freight wagons to form the new freight train to proceed in the game - at this time, a dialog box appears on the screen, displaying an error message, saying that the AI train collided with other trains and maybe derailed near a certain longitude and latitude site/locale, then quits the user/player interface of the game; When an AI freight train arrives at the station, I set the uncoupling/detaching command to uncouple the locomotive from the AI freight train, and then I set the coupling/attaching command again to couple it with another or several freight wagons in front of it on the track, but this is always unsuccessful at the end/but this will never be successful at the end. That is to say, at this time, a dialog box appears on the screen, displaying an error message, saying that the AI train collided with other trains and maybe derailed near a certain longitude and latitude site/locale, then quits the user/player interface of the game; I want to observe the uncoupling or coupling behavior and other driving characteristics of AI trains by setting the Railfan Mode scenario perspective, or show the operation scenario of a busy freight station or marshalling yard in the Railfan Mode scenario perspective, so I specially arrange the following AI trains driving behavior or running characteristics: An AI shunting locomotive conveyed/hauled some freight wagons together,the AI shunting locomotive can take those freight wagons to a certain track in the shunting yard,then uncouple from them/detach to them,meanwhile or later,another AI long-distance or mainline towage locomotive continues to deliver these freighr wagons to its destination,or vice versa,that is,when an AI long-distance or mainline freight train arrives at a shunting yard,the original hauling locomotive is uncoupled/detached from those freight wagons,and another AI shunting locomotive can couple with or attach to them and they will be sent to their final destination - the varying certain tracks of the shunting yard or the various tracks in the surrounding area, but this is always unsuccessful at the end. That is to say, at this time, a dialog box appears on the screen, displaying an error message, saying that the AI train collided with other trains and maybe derailed near a certain longitude and latitude site, then quits the user/player interface of the game; In order to test the steering in place, that is similar to a car U-turn on the road, I set the scenario that after a passenger or freight train arrives at a station on the way to its destination, it needs to change direction to its final destination, so it can uncouple/detach from the original carriages or wagons-a rake of carriages or wagons, thus it will go to the other end by going through the adjacent track at the station. At the other end, it can couple with/attach to the original carriages or wagons, then it will continue to go to its destination at last, but this will never be successful at the end - at this time, a dialog box appears on the screen, displaying an error message, saying that the AI train collided with other trains and maybe derailed near a certain longitude and latitude site, then quits the user/player interface of the game. Here, please analyze what is the reason for this. How to realize the idea that after the player's locomotive has uncoupled from/detached from the wagons, so the AI locomotive can successfully couple with/attach to those wagons to continue its journey on the road. I hope that the master/genius can give a feasible way to successfully realize this idea ultimately. I'm looking forward to your reply for it here. Thanks a lot in advance. See you. Good luck

Hello everyone, who can think that Railworks/TrainSimulator has been accompanied with us for so many years, can we imagine the hump shunting operation or slipping and shunting operation on the lead track in the Railworks/TrainSimulator 202x programs?!So this can increase the playability to some extent and make it be more funny, interesting or sophisticated. For example, trials are being carried out at the Maschen marshalling/classification/sorting yard near Hamburg on the Hamburg-Hannover payware iconic route add-on. According to some sources, some programs such as MSTS/OpenRails, Trainz Railroad Simulator and TrainSimWorld/TrainSimWorld2020/TrainSimWorld2 can realize the hump shunting operation in different levels/to varying degrees, and it would be great if this functional operation or operational effect could also be realized in the Railworks/TrainSimulator202x programs. Hope to have time to discuss it here. I'm looking forward to your reply. All my best wishes/greetings to you. Good luck. See you

I hope someone with a good heart here can help me: Maybe due to severe Internet blockage or DNS nameserver attack, etc., I really can't download these three necessaries/necessity and requirements-route add-on building and installation assets/components even through a proxy server (from here: https://www.vulcanproductions.co.uk/rb.html, original address): VP Road Pack, VP Grass Pack Version 4, VP Tree Pack. Here, I suggest that you can download them first, and then preferably deliver them to me in the form of Google storage online - Google webdisk version(the web page of Google network storage disk). And I hope that the administrator of the forum(moderator) can approve it, thank you in advance. All my best wishes to you. See you. Good luck

The problem has solved already.Salute to you here

I can't use my Paypal account to purchase astonishing donationware locomotive add-ons,such as NewS's LKAB/IORE Electric Locomotive (The most powerful electric locomotive in the world so far) and Dm3 Electric Locomotive add-on,together the related locomotive and rolling stock add-ons for Train Simulator 202x programs. The transaction page says always: My region does not support my donation to this person. So in order to be able to run such an authentic MTAB-IORE electric locomotive and Dm3 electric locomotive on such a realistic Lapland iron ore heavy-haul railway line, I hope someone can help me with this problem. I am waiting for your reply/I am looking forward to your repley here. Thanks in advance. Good luck

Excuse me,can you try to log in to the downloading website that you left here by yourself to verify if it really works correctly?!Their downloading sites/website may not be currently available somehow.Since I am in East Asia,it is speculated that it may also be due to the settings of Internet gateway.If everything is fine with you/If everything goes well with you,it may be this reason.Anyhow,Thank you very much for your help here.good luck

Thanks for your advices

SOS,I need the three necessaries/necessity and requirements-route building asset files due to a spectacular French route add-on in Train Simulator 202x programs:VulcanProductions Road Pack,VulcanProductions Tree Pack,VulcanProductions Grass Pack V4 and the related others.Please note here:their official downloading webpages are all currently unavailable for some reasons/their official downloading webpages are all currently unavailable somehow,can anyone help me here? !

Hello,can you do me a favor/Can you help me here.I am a Railworks/TrainSimulator programs fan/enthusiast/zealot for many years.Recently,I want to play a well-crafted French route add-on,and I think it is one of the most splendid route add-ons that I have ever seen,but it needs/requires the support of your route building asset files.I tried to download and install them as instructed by the user manual for many times,the three route building asset files are:VP Road Pack,VP Tree Pack,VP Grass Pack V4.However I was told,the route building asset files do not exist or the downloading page cannot be available at all!Therefore I cannot download these three route building necessary asset files of yours.I hope you can help me solve this problem here as soon as possible and would realize my dream of playing such an exquisite French route add-on in Railworks/Train Simulator programs in terms of it finally.I'm looking forward to your reply here/Waiting for your reply,and all my best wishes to you!At last,I wish your business can develop better and better.Good luck!See you *^_^*