Beiträge von Kernow

Hallo,

Ich habe die neue Version dieser atmosphärischen Route heute installiert und habe es geschafft, alle erforderlichen Vermögenswerte außer zu finden:

Assets\BeVo\Sachsen750mm\Scenery\Procedural\Sachsen_Winkelprofil_natur_2m.bin

Assets\BeVo\Sachsen750mm\Scenery\Procedual\Sachsen_Winkelprofil_weissrot_2m.bin

Wenn sie wichtig sind, könnte mir jemand sagen, wo ich sie bitte finden kann? :/

Vielen Dank!

Hallo, ich kann Ihnen helfen, die meisten dieser Artikel zu finden - aber erst am Wochenende. :thumbup:

Schicken Sie mir eine PM.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Yes, It can be very confusing - not forgetting the early version of Klasik which was simply called Kladske Pomezi.
    Many scenarios will not work between routes without editing. This is something I have looked at in detail and repaired some older ones to work with Klasik. So if you accept the gift of Kladske Pomezi in any form then you must do your homework :)

The Praha-Pardubice -Kolin route covers :
    Praha - Nymburk - Hradec Kralove

Hradec Kralove - Pardubice

Praha - Kolin -Pardubice

Kolin - Havlickuv Brod

So some of these tracks are exclusive to this route :thumbup:

I recommend you finding a copy of RWInfo. Then you can clearly see the differences and decide which would be of most interest to you !

Brno-Pardubice covers:

Hradec Kralove - Pardubice

Pardubice - Usti nad Orlici - Letohrad

Pardubice - Usti nad Orlici - Ceska Trebova-Brno

Hradec Kralove - Lichkov including line to Rokytnice v Orl. Horach and line to Lichkov

Hello Pebe,
    When you find the routes observe the version date in the titles. Then you will see which is the later version.
    If you use a small utility called RWInfo it will show you the complete map of the selected route. Klasik and Future cover the largest areas.

Future has more modern station buildings and is probably the largest route.

The Koridor route was split into 3 parts to help with loading problems and there is some duplication but not so much.
    Be aware that to load Klasik, Koridor complete or Future may involve using a well known 'fix' to overcome memory issues when loading.
    Many published scenarios will use in excess of 8Gb of memory and I have seen one with a massive 15Gb used at initial loading !
    Unfortunately I don't know how to present the route images I have.
    Regards,

Interesting - I don't have them in my route package..
    Also my files were not in an .ap folder :/

If you have the Steam version then it states you must have the European Loco & Asset Pack (ELAP) which includes the RSDL foliage assets to play the included scenarios, but not as a requirement for the route. :/

Train Simulator: Im Köblitzer Bergland Route Add-On on Steam
    Explore the varied network of Aerosoft’s fictional Im Köblitzer Bergland route!
    store.steampowered.com

Train Simulator: European Loco & Asset Pack on Steam
    The European Community Asset Pack is aimed at users creating and using independently developed content.
    store.steampowered.com

If you possibly have a different version of the same route :- bed6d539-8233-461a-b712-0d4d9f103e4f then the RouteProperties.xml mentions RSDL\Foliage01. It is named as Im Köblitzer Bergland Version 3 in the RouteProperties.xml

My route code is :- c4a80d89-55f3-4e2e-88e1-f1a0aabee803 and it is named Im Köblitzer Bergland v.3 reloaded

So it looks like you have an earlier version which requires the RSDL\Foliage01 assets

Hello,

There are no RSDL assets used in IKB Reloaded v3

.If you buy IKBv3 Reloaded it has everything you need included.

So you must be referring to the [STWS] Im Koblitzer Bergland v3 reloaded modified - it uses RSDL Foliage

You have everyone scratching their heads and trying to be helpful..

README_Trat_140_142_144_130.txt

Ich weiß nicht was ich falsch mache, aber ich bekomme die Strecke einfach nicht zum laufen... Trotz, dass ich alles zusätzliche versucht habe zu Installieren. Signale fehlen, die Umgebung fehlt, einige Bodentexturen. Gibt es eventuell sowas wie eine Zusammenfassung aller Downloads, die wirklich gebraucht werden?

Im Hauptordner befindet sich Readme_140.txt ?

Sie enthält eine vollständige Liste der Anforderungen.... :thumbup:

Thank you Thor, yes I've seen images from DT and CR of this loco and I'm guessing something political may have been the cause for it's total disappearance - or maybe it simply stopped working properly after an update?
    Anyway, it's gone and the trail is very cold by now. ;(

Diese Probleme sind schwer zu analysieren und zu lösen. Wenn Sie separate JT-Produkte haben, wäre es am besten, Steam-Versionen zu vermeiden. Wenn Sie nur die Steam-Route haben, sollte es OK sein.

Beachten Sie, dass die Szenarien nicht mit beiden Versionen kompatibel sind, sondern nur mit der Version, für die sie geschrieben wurden.

Viel Glück!

Wenn Sie bereits JT Western Mainlines besitzen, können Sie auch die Freeware-Strecke von High Speed Tracks, die sich noch in der Entwicklung befindet, in Betracht ziehen: https://www.vulcanproductions.…ysofdevonandcornwall.html

Die fertiggestellten Abschnitte sind hervorragend. Die Looe Valley Line ist erstaunlich.

Hallo, es gibt zwei Versionen dieser Route.

Die eine ist für sich selbst gemacht (Standalone), die andere ist eine Erweiterung zu anderen JT-Szenerien und funktioniert nicht alleine.

Haben Sie die richtige Version gekauft?

Aber heute habe ich eine gute Nachricht :) und eine schlechte Nachricht :(

Ich habe KP Future v2 installiert und die Route sieht gut aus.

Es gibt 2-3 Assets, die ein Problem für ein englisches Windows/TS2022 Spiel verursachen, weil die Akzente der lokalen Sprache nicht richtig gelesen werden, aber alles andere ist gut.

Ich habe ein mitgeliefertes Szenario laufen lassen und festgestellt, dass es 5,6 Gb Speicher verbraucht, also müssen Sie das vielleicht in Betracht ziehen?

Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Glück!

Es tut mir leid, das zu hören - vielleicht sollten Sie die Route mit TS Tools o.ä. überprüfen?

Ich habe einige langsame Ladezeiten gehabt, aber die Routen funktionieren bei mir immer :(

Ich habe gerade festgestellt, dass ich über Kladske Pomezi Koridor und nicht über Future v2 gesprochen habe. :rolleyes: