How can I be truly and well run the Lileo-Narvik-Kiruna iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway route add-on that made by NewS for Railworks/TrainSimulator201x programs?!

• Hello everyone, I am a Railworks/TrainSimulator programs fan/zealot/enthusiast from the Far East. I very much hope that the kind people here can do me a favor. Simply speaking,

it's like this: In order to be able to truly or successfully perform all scenarios of the electrified heavy-duty iron ore transportation railway line from Luleå-Narvik-Kiruna

route add-on that made by NewS, the necessary support/necessity for the following rolling stock add-ons is hereby required: The list of contents is as follows in detail(

Anyhow, I think the key factors of successfully or well performing all of the scenarios for the Lileo-Narvik-Kiruna iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway route add-on is just

the production of the necessary rolling stock add-on for such a route - the route add-on of the Lileo-Narvik-Kiruna iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway line in reality ) :

Heavyeagle\DSB MY\Engine\NSB_MY_Brown_Black.bin

Mazz\Sweden\railvehicles\freight\littgbs\litt_gbs.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Freight\littGbs\litt_Gbs.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30t_Co8c3123.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30t_f04.bin

Mazz\Sweden\RailVehicles\Passenger\BCo11\30tbc011.bin

RScott\Addon\RailVehicles\Freight\LTTurbot\Default\Wagon\LT_Turbot.bin

RSDL\GermanWagons01\RailVehicles\Freight\Facns133\Variant1\Facns133_variant1.bin

RSItalia\Addon\RailVehicles\Freight\Carri_H_Pack\Default\Wagon\FS_Habbiins_H15_02.bin

. It should be noted here that in order to overcome the current severe Internet blockade situation(mainly come from GFW/caused by GFW) in my country, it is best for you to provide them directly in the form of

compressed or decompressed file packages herein (namely that in the form of WinRAR or WinZIP hereby or a series of reliable or available website link addresses for the long-term

downloading for them eventually). Well, thanks a lot for your support and help here. I am looking forward to your reply or I am here waiting for your reply, and all my best

wishes to you. Good luck. See you *^_^*

• Ups this is almost 10 Years old, so it will be hard to find Things, some Downloadpages are down.

the KUJU Freigt cars with the cable: Kabelrollen (ice) auf Waggons

SAD2011 --> Köblitzer Bergland

Germanwagonpack: https://steamdb.info/app/24066/info/

others look please for Railworks danmark oder Railworks sweden

good luck.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Thank you very much, thanks a lot for your guidance and comment here, and I think it's precious and valuable for me to solve the issue on it. Anyhow, all my best wishes to you! See you. Good luck