Train Simulator Classic - Schwarze Berge auf Munich - Garmisch-Partenkirchen

• Moin Moin liebe Community.

Wie im Titel schon zu lesen ist, habe ich Probleme mit der Strecke München - Garmisch-Partenkirchen.

Auf der Distanz werden mir die umliegenden Berge nur schwarz angezeigt. Bäume sind nur am Fuße zu erkennen. Erst wenn ich diesen näher komme, bessert es sich.

Ich habe lange im Internet gesucht und bin zwar auf eine ''Lösung'' gestoßen, bin aber nicht schlau draus geworden. Ich habe versucht dem Lösungsweg zu folgen, habe aber die benötigte Datei nicht gefunden.

Auf den Bildern könnt ihr mein Problem, sowie Einstellungen sehen. Die Lösung welche ich gefunden habe, packe ich mal mit hier rein.

Ich bedanke mich schonmal für die Hilfe. Liebe geht raus.

''what you described is a problem with the timeofday files. I don´t have this specific route so I can only give a general explanation:

In the assets folder of the route ist a timeof day folder and within this folder are four timeofday files (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Each of this files has the same logic. There are sections for the different times of the day, normally dawn, early morning, morning, noon and so on. In each of these sections, mostly near the end, you find a line called fog colour and below this three lines with blue, red and green which give the fog colour. If the distant mountains are to dark take a higher value in these three lines and if they are to bright take a lower one. I normally start with 30% more or less. ignore the alpha channel. No change necessary there. I recommand to use RWtools to change these bin files as RWtools saves a bak file automatically. If something is wrong you can restore the original file without problems.