• Sorry for my spelling, I'm Spanish and I can have mistakes.

Hello, I am collecting information to be able to perform a function on trains like the LZB with AFB but with ETCS and ATF. The problem is that I can't find any information about the communication of these systems, i don't know what data it sends to the AFB so that the train brakes only following the LZB braking curve. And from what I have seen, all German trains with lzb and afb in this simulator work together with a protected script. What I mean by this? I would like to know if anyone of you has information or the script in lua, xml, etc. Where I can learn by looking at the script, third parties like 3dzug that do not belong to DTG have also managed to make this type of system, and I really don't know how, because I can't find any information, maybe the problem is that I don't know German to search in official documents.

To summarize I say again that this post is to ask for help on the LZB and AFB script, in order to understand how they communicate in the game, any kind of information will be welcome, thanks in advance.

• Steve

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.