Long I and Long II?

• Hey all so I'm starting to get into this game. I have been just using the De2 and I'm saving up to get the DE6. Basically I understand nothing about this game other than don't go too far over the towing capacity even with multiple units, got stuck on a hill. Basically I am stuck with one question that I have not been able to figure out yet. Does the actual length of the train affect anything other than the length I can pull? Like I am sure this sounds dumb and I've pulled more than once job at once that was 13 cars+. Any help is greatly appreciated

• I assume you‘re referring to Derail Valley, might be good to mention that, as this is not a Derail Valley forum. You might have to look for help elsewhere.

Heute hier, Morgen hier, Übermorgen eventuell dort

• In the game you mentioned, the actual length of the train generally doesn't have a significant impact on gameplay other than the length you can pull. As long as you stay within the towing capacity and consider the terrain, you can pull multiple units without major issues. However, be cautious on hills or steep inclines, as longer trains may require more power and careful maneuvering. Overall, focus on balancing the weight, power, and terrain to ensure successful gameplay. Enjoy the game and feel free to ask any more specific questions you may have!