Bremen-Münster Eurocity 7

• I've made a scenario for the Bremen-Münster route but because I don't own the Stadler Flirt 3 and the Br 642 I'm currently using a RSSLO Talent EMU and the default RE-trains in place of the NWB and Eurobahn trains respectively. I don't mind myself because I focus more on the driving but I imagine others might feel it is jarring with the wrong trains. The scenario has maybe 80% realism in terms of AI passenger trains following real timetables. Some freight trains are slotted in fictitiously.

The scenario has quite interesting driving. When leaving Bremen you follow a NWB train until overtaking it at Syke forcing you to stop at red signals if you don't slow down. You also call at Diepholz and when approaching Münster you follow a ERB train into the station which will prevent you from being too early.

I was thinking of uploading one version with just the vR Br101 + default and freeware stock and one with payware prototypical stock because that's what I'd prefer when downloading a scenario, but I'd need someone to swap in the NWB flirt 3 and the ERB Br 642 to do this, so I guess I'm basically making this thread to hear if people think this makes a big difference to them.