Awful customer service

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Purchased the Nightjet product and reported an issue on the 22nd of February which was confirmed and acknowledged and shortly after, considered fixed. However it was not the case. After several re-downloads and re-installs, even completely uninstalling and re-installing the entire Train Simulator 2020, the product was and still is in a faulty state. I was asked to explain the issue over and over again (although it was acknowledged and even considered fixed afterwards). Since the 26th of February, I sent four messages to the developer who did not even bother to respond.

Absolutely rubbish customer service, arrogant and without any sign of intention to try and help. First and last purchase from this conman.

*drunter*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ich wünsche, wir hätten eine nicht elektrifizierte Strecke in Train Simulator 201X wie München-[Buchloe]-Füssen...

//lucikam

• rubbish customer service, arrogant and without any sign of intention to try and help

I can understand that it´s annoying to wait for a response so long.
    But trust me, if it´s 3DZUG itself you´re talking about, you´re absolutely wrong.
    Maybe there´s a reason for the missing answer.

I always had a very, very good experience with 3DZUG´s support (/Matthias Gose).
    3DZUG ist mostly a one-man-brand and a part-time-job. So there can be more important things.
    Maybe you just should be a bit patient. ;)

• How about constructive criticism of what exactly is not working?

I am just reading mimimi