Dutch scenariomaker back on the track!

• Hello all German people,

After a bad time from around two years, i´m back as scenariomaker for Railworks. I´m the maker of the scenario Express to Siegen V5. 8)
    I´ve uploaded now my second scenario for RS with the name Siegen Stopping Service. a beautiful long and busy scenario! ;D
    My first scenario for Railworks is uploaded too, the name is: Don´t Hurry Be Happy! Nice scenario with returnride and much of traffic and situations
    On this moment i´ve uploaded my second scenario for Railworks: Oldies and Newbies. This scenario is for the route Wildau-Altenburg!
    I think a very nice scenario for a beautiful route, i´ll hope you´ll enjoy this scenario´s. ;)
    My next project is a complete new Express to Siegen scenario for Railworks. Express to Siegen V6, just started, so be patience for a while. ::)

Regards, Gerrit de Fauw - The Netherlands

• @Steamer,

Hi, welcome back and thank you for the scenario "Oldies and newbies". I downloaded it yesterday and drove it. It's a very nice scenario. Unfortunately I didn't match the goal - I was to late :-[

But nevertheless, it was a great fun to run the scenario - I will try it again, and again, and again. May be some day I will arrive just in time.

I'm looking forward to your next scenarios.

Kind regards
    Flex-Nordlicht

• Ich hab gleich Lust bekommen und auch ein Szenario gemacht- allerdings für die Seebergbahn. Müsste demnächst bereit stehen, hochgeladen ist es jedenfalls ;)

Warum wird das Szenario nicht angezeigt im DL- Bereich?