EBuLa button beeps?

• I am playing with the vR 110 locomotive adding key assignments to all controls, and have made an inputmap for the EBuLa buttons that works from the computers keyboard 'delete, home, end, pagedown and pageup buttons)

I have a real EBuLa, but it is in storage, and i can't remember if the buttons should beep when pressed or not? or if that's an option that can be turned on and off.

If beeps on EBuLa button presses should happen, then i'd like to add the beeps to the vR EBuLa in train silulator... does anyone have a sound file of an EBuLa's button beeps? or a video of one being used that i can get the sound from?

• Since I took some photos of the interior of the BR 425 a couple of months ago, I can tell, that the buttons of EBuLa / MTD just make a soft click. Like they do on the vR locos if you listen carefully. I used to have an old Iphone 4 and pressing the home button sounded pretty much the same. 8) Of course there might be a beep to set up as well, but what do I know.

• Ahh. Thankyou. I've assigned peeps to the buttons now... i will try and work out how to add another button to turn the peeps on and off then. Lol.

I wish i had my EBuLa to play with. Blyth it is in storage over 200km away.

• On the most Trains it is only the soft click like Influenzo said but still there are some exceptions, for example the BR 420 where the Ebula makes a beeping noise when you press a button on it.

"Der Eisenbahner hat sich mit der für den Eisenbahnbetriebsdienst notwendigen Raschheit, jedoch ohne Überstürzung und ohne übertriebene Hast zu bewegen."

vermutlich aus der Reichsbahnvorschrift von 1920

• Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This is what i've done, just found a random 'peep' sound in one of the trains folders, i think it's from one of Linsuf's amazing soundmods.

The video and sound is not syncronised well, the peeps do play with the buttons in real time.

i like the peep as it kind of confirms the button press has been sent and acknowledged... as i am not using the mouse to press the buttons. i just need to work out how to add to the EBuLa now without just copying over the files.. i.e. the Koblenz to Trier EBuLa screens from here, i'd like to figure the vR EBuLa maker tool out... but i have so many projects i'm playing with at once, that will be a while to do.