[Editor] Objetcs path

• Hello all,

I would like to know how I can found object path under the editor, please ?

Let me explain, when I select an object, I wanted to know his installation path. Is there a window that indicates it ?

Thanks advance for your answer and for your help :) .

• Doubleclick on the Object. Right is a window, this shows the name of the Object.
    Use RW-Tools and list all Objects used by the Route. Then search die Object in the List. Then you will see the full path.
    Alternative, search the Name in the Exporer in the Assets Folder. Name without the .xml extention!

p.S. You read the PN about your upload. Why do you not answer to the PN?

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• Doubleclick on the Object. Right is a window, this shows the name of the Object.
    Use RW-Tools and list all Objects used by the Route. Then search die Object in the List. Then you will see the full path.
    Alternative, search the Name in the Exporer in the Assets Folder. Name without the .xml extention!

p.S. You read the PN about your upload. Why do you not answer to the PN?

@StS

Many thanks for your answer.

Sorry, I did not have time to redo my package. I will look for this ... ;)

• Sorry, I did not have time to redo my package.

I do not belive that.
    Two weeks for the Repaint and no 5 min for an Installations rwp?
    Empty assets-folder, put your package or a copy of the RSSLO/BR628 folder in it, start the packetmanger, tik the necessary files, ..5 min , then it is ready.
    Creating a zip tooks more time!

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()