TS 2020 64x Mannheim - Karlsruhe update

• Mannheim - Karlsruhe update

V4 Final (14 January 2023)

This is now a large update to the route. I have improved the look of the vegetation all along the route to hopefully make it a bit more realistic.

I have never visited the route so it probably isn't 100% but hopefully it looks better.

V4 Finale (14. Januar 2023)

Dies ist jetzt ein großes Update für die Route. Ich habe das Aussehen der Vegetation entlang der gesamten Route verbessert, um sie hoffentlich etwas realistischer zu machen.

Ich habe die Route noch nie besucht, daher ist sie wahrscheinlich nicht 100% realistisch, aber hoffentlich sieht sie besser aus.

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    Henry Hoover
    Sprache
    English and German Read me
    Version
    4.0 Final
    Benötigte Payware
    The Rhine Railway: Mannheim - Karlsruhe Route
    Benötigte Freeware
    None

Änderungshinweis

Kommentar zur Änderung (nach Veröffentlichung):
    V4 Final (14 January 2023)

This is now a large update to the route. I have improved the look of the vegetation all along the route to hopefully make it a bit more realistic.
    I have never visited the route so it probably isn't 100% but hopefully it looks better.

As always, if you don't like it then just reinstall your back up.

Any major issues then please let me know.

V4 Finale (14. Januar 2023)

Dies ist jetzt ein großes Update für die Route. Ich habe das Aussehen der Vegetation entlang der gesamten Route verbessert, um sie hoffentlich etwas realistischer zu machen.
    Ich habe die Route noch nie besucht, daher ist sie wahrscheinlich nicht 100% realistisch, aber hoffentlich sieht sie besser aus.

Wie immer, wenn es Ihnen nicht gefällt, installieren Sie einfach Ihr Backup neu.

Bei größeren Problemen lassen Sie es mich bitte wissen.

Dateien

Teilen

Kommentare 7

• Always the same. Very good work again. Thank's for the update to v.4.

• Thanks fenster.

Appreciate the feedback. Nice to know it works and I haven't broken it.

HH

• Hello Henry,

We had an updated version of the Mannheim - Karlsruhe route from the Trainworks team back in 2016, will your updated version work on that layout do you know, or, have you just used the original untouched route for your upgrade, please?

Thanks. Steve.

Danke 1
    • Hi Steve,

I am not sure as I used the original default Steam version. To be honest I never even knew that there was another version available.

If the other update has altered the tracks.bin file then it probably won't work. My other changes are mainly scenery related but might also cause problems.

Sorry I can't be more help.

HH

• TrainWorks is dead about 2 month, site doesn't work any more

• I'm sure many of the DTG released German routes have been enhanced over the years, Henry, as they always utilised the old Kuju trees and vegetation which are totally out of date nowadays. Now that we have so much freeware and alternative DLC assets from the community across Europe to use it's nicer to have that on our DLC routes to make them all look a lot more realistic and stuff is being updated all the time, track, signals and catenary, etc.

I kept a copy of the original route, I'm sure I can clone it and give it a new number so I can install your offering and have a look at your hard work, Sir, thanks for your efforts for the community, it is appreciated.

Cheerz. Steve.

• Thanks Steve.