Problem mit Repaint

• Hallo, ich habe es nicht gemacht. Es ist in Photoshop gemacht und importiert wieder auf die neue mit rsbintool. Aber haben einen Irrtum irgendwo auch nicht finden können. Kann einfach die dds-Datei öffnen und finden sie in der repaint-Ordner.

Kann nicht einfach sehen was ich falsch gemacht habe Einige Ideen?

• First of all, please write in english if your german is not really exist! Second one, there are no clairvoyant guys here, so we really need more informations!

Which repaint? Which train? Did you create it or someone else (who?)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von GAST ()

• Okay :)
    I trying to make a repaint to a Danish Train and the DB294 the dB is a tester repaint but i can not find it in TS. I have made a new folder In dB 294 folder. Copy the 294 engine and the other folder there is In the original 294. Change folder In BIN file. After that 1tgpcgx i think the name opened it in rsbintool export it to PS. Repaintet. Save In PS with nvididia tool DXT3. Back to rsbintool import it save it and overwrite to existing file. What is missing ? :)

• Du musst es von RSBin Tool exportieren und dann die erstellte DDS mit DXTBmp öffnen, image send to an Editor (paint.net,DXTBmp NICHT schliessen) repainten und speichern. Dann wieder DXTBmp öffnen Image-Reload after edit, speichern als DDS Texture. Dann öffnest du wieder RSBin und importierst die DDS und speicherst sie ab in Deinem erstellten repaint. Hast du das falsche Format wird RSBin schon meckern..

• Yes and thanks i found out to make a repaint.
    :) I have another question. I want to make a destination pack to 628 from railtraction. But the file desti In textures is empty with a yellow background. Is right Way to transfer it to Photoshop. Make some city names and overwrite the original desti file?

Greating forcesius