Beiträge von 7neophyte7

Well, I found the problem. Although I haven't got the logmate anymore, I remembered the last line. It said something about content\route. I didn't know how to read this but now I found out that it was a folder structure content\route in the Assets folder what causes the problem. So it was was a wrong install from me when a installed scenerio's in the wrong folder. So LogMate will help! :XD

So vielen dank alle :thumbsup:

PS. You can answer me in German if that's easier for you. I understand both English and German, only writing for me in German is not my strongest point. 8)

Raymond

Well, I tried the LogMate although it doesn't gave me the error which give me the information to solve it. Now I´m following the suggestion from Prellil; made a backup from the Assets folder and deleted all folders except the RSC and Kuyu folder. Now the consist editor loaded the full 100%. Only now I have to put the folders one by one back and see which one causes the problem.

Will report back when I solved it.

Dank

Raymond

Hi, I've got the same problem. Is there some sort of test to check a possible error in the consist, such as searching for missing assets with RW-tools?
    I have a lot of installed trains and repaints, and it will cost me some time to install them all over again not knowing what causes the problem :(

Raymond