Beiträge von rafaelkaiz

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

My biggest criticism is that the 186 has silly bugs that don't get fixed. Try to create a composition and add 3 186 locomotives, you will notice that TSC crashes.

And the bad support of its creator. But the price is not expensive, and it is the best simulation in TSC.

/

(google translate)

Meine größte Kritik ist, dass der 186 dumme Fehler hat, die nicht behoben werden. Versuchen Sie, eine Komposition zu erstellen und 3 186 Lokomotiven hinzuzufügen, Sie werden feststellen, dass TSC abstürzt.

Und die schlechte Unterstützung seines Schöpfers. Aber der Preis ist nicht teuer, und es ist die beste Simulation in TSC.

Da weißt du aber mehr als wir. Ich wäre mir nicht so sicher, dass der Pendolino allzu bald erscheint 😉

Ich schätze ihn ein als jemand, der einfach nur seine Hobbyarbeit veröffentlicht und eben damit auch den einen oder anderen Penny verdienen will. Absolut gerechtfertigt bei der Qualität der Produkte. Ihr müsst es ja nicht kaufen, wenn es euch nicht gefällt...

It would be morally correct to add a message before buying the product: "hey, I am not going to support you and I will not fix the errors of my locomotives either. You have been warned"

and then I will decide whether to buy it or not. ;)

Man kann nur noch den Ersteller kontaktieren und hoffen das er einen Antwortet.

Er antwortet nie. Es ist am besten, ihre Produkte nicht mehr zu kaufen. Ich habe mit ihm auf YouTube gesprochen und er hat meinen Kommentar gelöscht.

/

He never answers. It is best to stop buying their products. I spoke to him on YouTube and he deleted my comment.

I send emails to the creator but he doesn't answer anything. I do not understand why?

I speak to him with respect, as I do to all developers: I have written to virtualrailroads, AP, Railtraction or christrains on occasion and they respond very kindly.

I have some questions about this train and BR186.

This locomotive looks amazing, but...

It's kind of scary buying from K-Trains, when they never respond to emails.

And your class 386 doesn't work very well: the simulator crashes if you add a 3 loco comp in QD (yes, I like QD, I'm not a set builder and I like to see other trains. It's the fastest way to get a scenario simply and quickly)

Ok, this is the problem I have. It also crashes if you create a consist QD and add 3 locomotives or something similar. Although I have observed that it does not always do so. It's weird.

Hello!

I bought this train and I am having a lot of problems with it. At first it worked fine but I had to reinstall it several times, because when starting the route I got a black screen.

Now the train starts but I can't move the view inside the cabin. My other routes work great, no problem.

I have products from just trains, vR, etc... without problems. I also sent an email -two emails, in fact- to the creator and I don't receive any response.

I appreciate any help.