Beiträge von ndave96

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Many thanks rschally, it will definitely help us! Thank you!

At first: welcome to the German Train Simulator Community! *welcome*

I'm afraid that I'm not the one who can help you with measurements or blueprints of the VT 24, but can you tell us some more details about you / your team and the project? What can we expect?

Thank you komax, you're very kind! I've started working in Train Simulator back 2019, I have learned to create routes and reskins, but now I'm looking into something new, modelling and scripting it into the game :) the project has been just started, but the 3D model will be done by then end of July, then we start texturing and scripting it. Hopefully this year it will be done :D

Thank you guys all for the interest, I will be posting screenshots about the project as we move forward :D If you guys have any question or you think you can help us with some information or any kind of cooperation (texturing, scripting) feel free to contact! Such a lovely community :thumbsup:*ja*

Hi everyone!

My team has started working on the DB VT 624 for Train Simulator. We would need some help with the measurements, blueprints.

Can someone confirm if the following specs are correct or anyone has a blueprint?

Track gauge: 1.435 m

Length over buffer of engine wagon: 26.650 mm

Length over buffers of intermediate wagon: 26.160 mm

Interior space of engine wagon: 19.000 mm

Interior space of intermediate wagon: 19.000 mm

The wheelbase of a bogie: 2.500 mm

Height: 4.000 mm

Width: 2.800 mm

Many thanks!