Beiträge von Elatn

Thank you so much for the update, the pneumatic brake and the horns are now working.

Thank you for this but unfortunately we have no Norwegian route to use these repaints on. ^^

There are some Norwegian routes out, but they are in beta and they need a lot of assets installed. I strongly recommend The Bergen Line (Bergensbanen) made by a Swedish user called "Totte". It goes from Bergen to Vikersund in Norway including the heritage line Krøderbanen and the freight line from Hønefoss to Roa. Approx. 40% of the line is finished. The Bergen Line is electrified.

I will post a link to Dropbox where you can download The Bergen Line and the assets. You need to download all of the objects listed there, including the Swedish Trollhättan Line. LINK TO DROPBOX

If you have any questions, please reply to the thread on the Swedish train sim forum where you can contact "Totte" directly: http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/index.php

Thank you so much for the update, I really love the repaints. I usually do the Vy FLIRT on the Voss Line between Bergen and Voss, which is a part of The Bergen Line. The Bergen Line for Train Simulator is made by "Totte" from Sweden, I really recommend that route, it's still in beta though.

- The pneumatic brake doesn't work on the Vy train unfortunately, is it supposed to not to be in function?

- The horns doesn't work too, is this a bug you are aware of?

Again, thank you so much for the Norwegian package! :)

Best regards

"Elatn"