Beiträge von Akisf1

Guten Morgen, gute Woche, mein Freund ... Ich habe immer noch ein Problem mit dem Aussehen der elektrischen Objekte, die Sie im Trainer des Train Simulator erstellt haben. Was können wir tun?

I translate to german so there is not problem with other members

Good Morning we have these 2 signals for level crossings. We have the model but they need to be programmed flashing white. The first is warning you a white flash lamp up and down when a level crossing is approched. The second is flashing white when the level crossing was closed and is in working condition.. whith which program do i make them flash white? Wait replies

Its not from a ready route.. it is just a free rwp file... but i cant connect them.. and the developer doesnt answer... i want the german such as this you sent me... how much it cost to sell them to me or send me via email?

if i send you the rwp file can you help me? Yes the site is rail-sim.fr.com but the download link is not available.. is there a way to make the connection circle work? Wait reply

i dont if it.will work to you cause it has got french font and the utilities will read the french font but in the editor cant see them..i will find the site...
    https://www.railsim-fr.com...
    It has got a vers 2nd but download link it doesnt seem to be available.. i tried to communicate with the author and wait reply

I have them is perfect and i want to use both this both french and italian cause italian havent got so many accessories.....
    Ok what do we do now... can thia package i have from the french site to be work to my route such as your picture?

would you like to send you the file to help mè? The original file from the site doesnt work cause it has different font.. i have changed the font and in my royte works well.. but this circle is that missed the circle contact and for the return.. every gantry has 2 wires.. tell me or give a mail tou send you the file..

Do you have the german catenary system to send me cause i search them and i cant find them.

no its only the gantry...it hasnt got this you say friend..thats why i need to program them so i can connect from node to node... so what do we do now.. has got everything but a need to comnect amd i cant..
    In the photo these wires are from the game.. but i want me.to connect them..
    Every gantry must.have a return.node fornthe return wire and the accessories must have a node for connecting.each other...

how to place the gantries i know but i need to program them with the return wire and the contact so i can connect a gantry with the next.. i hope i help you..but there is as software that do this thing but i dont know.. i have the file with the gantries but i want to make them connect with wires such as the reality

hello everyone.. do someone know how to program catenary gantries with return wite and contact wire..I mean the program. I have the rwp file but i want to connect them..wait reply from us