Beiträge von Pierresme

Dear Rail Fans here,

I installed the Hamburg-Neunmünster and Hamburg-Bremen routes. They are very nice and I am looking forward to drive a loco there :-). In few hours, I found majority of assets needed (as almost all of them are in TED pack, it was relatively simple). Unfortunately, I am still missing the following assets (using RW Tools):

Assets\icepak\ice\TV_Turm_Hamburg\TV_Turm_Messehallen_Hamburg.bin

Assets\Trainklipp\Allgemein\Bundesstr.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\Allgemein\Gleisbau1.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\Allgemein\Schiffshorn1.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\Bahnhof\Bf5.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HamburgHbf\HHbf1.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HamburgHbf\HHbf2.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HamburgHbf\HHbfsbahn.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HannoverHbf\Ans3Hbf.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HannoverHbf\cellebf2.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HannoverHbf\Langenhg1Bf.bin
    Assets\Trainklipp\HannoverHbf\Langenhg2Bf.bin

Assets\TS2013Community\Objekte\scenery\Gleisnah\absperrung50m.bin

The TV_TURM and absperrung50m.bin are absolutely unavailable and I did not find any traces of theme anywhere. Regarding "Trainklipp" assets, I spent few hours browsing the internet and the forum. I found few of them (bf1.bin for example) as a supplement of older scenarios for München - Augsburg route, nevertheless, the assets mentioned above, it is impossible to find. Also, I did not find any scenarios by Trainklipp for Hannover-Hamburg or Hamburg - Lübeck routes. Probably, they are ambient sounds and announcments (ansagen), but I did not find them in the "sounds" section in the forum. I am not sure that they are necessary (as, for example, in Hamburg Hbf, there are ambient sound audible), but I am not sure whether they are all.

May I ask, please, for help with that problem? Are these assets part of the route of forgotten links and, in the case they are part of the route, is there a possibility do get them anywhere? As well as, are TV Turm and absperrung50m.bin available somewhere to download? Sorry to bother,

Many thanks in advance for any answer,

Best,

Petr (Czech Rep.)