Beiträge von PiotrMKG

Hi, so recently I was stuck at home for corona virus reasons and found some nice YT channel with some nice videos of trains in Poland. Besides the one below i recommend You watch Kolej na Hel and other videos on the same channel.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Greetings from Poland and I hope You are doing great.

I couldn’t agree more Maik, I was just day dreaming only. It’s rather strange to me that for more than a decade since we have 4+ cores CPUs game engines still cannot take advantage of power that is just sitting and waiting to be used.

So, like most of You I heavyly invested in addons for TS, and don’t see reason to switch platforms. It’s a pity that dovetail doesn’t want to update the engine of this game that it would use more CPU cores. Imagine guys/ladies that TS would use 8+ CPU cores .... 120+ fps on all of the routes would be so sweet.

Hello TS fans, I was wondering lately if Our much beloved developers will start making addons for TSW. It’s 2 years since it was introduced and still there is far less addons for it compared to TS. This is somewhat comparable to transition from MS FS2004 to MS FSX yet after 2 years almost all addons from Fs2004 were present for FSX. There were discounts or even free of charge versions for previous buyers who wished to upgrade from FS2004 to FSX. I know that there is a ton of addons, mods, repaints to be converted or even rewritten for new „platform” but maybe it’s time to start switching since TSW2 is at our doorstep.

ps. So I watched TSW Community Q&A and it seems that dovetail games doesn’t have a clue how sims are ment to be made. Content for TSW1 not compatibile for TSW2?! Maybe Mircrosoft should return to train sim. They are returning to Flight Simulator so maybe they will return to Train Simulator.

Hello
    I have a some issues with this route.

1. When I play included scenario I have 2 signals without masts just as I leave Leipzig, they just hover in the air.
    2. LZB is kinda wierd, before remaster I just rode along, red G on dash illuminated there was sound that goes with it, and slowed as the red pointer dropped (I don't use AFB) now the G is blinking, sound plays all the time, the red pointer is not dropping fluidly (jerking around , one second indicates 180 drops to 170 then goes up to 175) the distance indicator between speedo and kN meter flickers. Even if I slow down from 200km/h to 160 150m before signal brakes are applied and the red H indicator lights up. Should I acknowledge something? If Yes what should I press? (this happens just after the screenshot with grass)
    3. Is grass between rails intended? It is rarely seen on routes that have so much traffic.

Thanks for bringing this route update.