Beiträge von benny335

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).

Hat jemand anderes Probleme mit dem Gutscheincode? Es heißt immer wieder, dass meine falsch ist.
    Is anyone else having issues with the voucher code? It keeps saying that mine is incorrect.

Apart from the fact that the S3 / 4 in the addon rapid-transit railway Frankfurt times casually in a subordinate sentence (see appropriate Thread) deleted.

We all have to work to make a living and that includes things you do not want to do. Or what do you think what happens when you tell your boss or customer that you do not want to finish the house because you do not mind or your schedule is not there? Sorry, but for the reason and how it was communicated, may, should and should be disappointed and tell the developer this too.
    Yours sincerely.

Ich spreche leider nicht gut deutsch. Trotzdem verstehe ich deine Logik. Wenn es ursprünglich als kostenloses Update angekündigt wurde, dann bewahren Sie es kostenlos auf. Ändere nicht plötzlich deine Meinung. Dies gilt insbesondere nicht für den Fall, dass ein Drittunternehmen Ihre "neuen" Absichten und nicht den Entwickler selbst ansagt.

I do not speak German well. Anyway, I do understand your logic though. If it was originally an update, then keep it free. Do not suddenly change your mind. Especially not in the case where a third-party company Announces your "new" intentions rather than the developer Themselves.