Repaint Request (Feel free to move it another thread if inappropriate)

Abonniere unseren Kanal auf WhatsApp (klicke hier zum abonnieren).
  • Dear repaint artists,

Could someone please be so kind and make a RENFE AVE repaint on the ICE3M which has just been released by Railsimulator.com? RENFE uses a modified version of the trainset but the exterior models are more or less the same. There is an awesome freeware high speed line available at railsim.es - an incredibly detailed real world route, between Madrid and Valencia. Currently it is "only" 200 km, between Cuenca and Valencia plus the 80 km branch to Albacete, but the extension to Madrid (further 200 km) is already finished and the full line will be released within 1-2 weeks, resulting in a 400 km high speed line (speeds up to 300 km/h) between Madrid Atocha and Valencia, with the Albacete branch (Madrid-Albacete approximately 340 km). It would be amazing if someone could repaint the ICE3 to the RENFE AVE livery.

Some pictures and videos about this route can be found in this forum:

http://www.ferrosim.es/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=232&start=190

Thank you for the attention,

With kind regards
    Kismajom

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von kismajom ()

• That's true, I know that because I was the one asking there too, but the answer was a bit misunderstandable, so I decided to ask it here as well, maybe someone would like to make it. Better two than nothing:-)