SBB RE460 'Thales'

• I have just completed another reskin of newS's and Siberian Tiger's RE460. It is the 'Thales' version. Just as my last reskin (Alptransit) I had to work with very bad example pics. I had to resize, recolor and distort the original artwork to make it fit the lok. I still think it's worth the trouble though. If anyone has high res pictures of this lok straight from the side and wants to share those with me I will redo this one too.

Please feel free to download the .rwp file from my website : Download the RE460 'Thales'

Hope you like it :D

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"

• Ok! Good to hear at least one person likes it! :thumbsup:;)
    Looking at my website stats however it is being downloaded by more people than just you *jippy*

I am currently in contact with Simtrain about possibilities to reskin some of their materials. It looks like it's a nono but maybe I can at least do it for them so they can then add it to one of their add-on packs...

Also I would still like to share my fictional 'Swiss' route using their assets, which they don't allow (Obviously just sharing the route, not the assets). Hopefully we can work out something..

Next to that I am trying to get my head around 3D design. Looked at the Blender discussion and tutorials, seems like a way to go..

Anyway: Now working on my route and looking for a next repaint... Any nice RE460 'Werbeloks' you can think of?

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"

• Meinst du eine swiss post loc? So wie diese 100 jahre post loc?
    You mean a swiss post lok? Like this '100 jahre post' lok?

Or one of the ones below?

Oder ich kann versuchen einen selber zu machen (fiktief) ?
    Or I can try to design a fictional one?