New tools "Dxf To Rw" for routers

• Greetings to you all,

Announcement to all the creators of railways for RailWorks the availability of new tools

"Dxf To Rw"

You can also draw your tracks from real drawings of existing railways or fancy creating a DXF (2D CAD) resulting in a few steps in the railroad RailWorks.

If you want to check out this video on You Tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-XRbiAxnN8

I hope you would please give them this news

If administrators do not like to be able to remove this ad.

Greetings and thanks for your attention, Claudio

• Also ich finde das Tool von der Idee her richtig toll. Nun kommt halt das "aber". Nur eine Trackrule für die komplette Route? Das geht nicht. Es müsste möglich sein einen Abschnitt, eine Weiche, ein Stück Schiene auszuwählen und mit einer bestimmten Trackrule zu belegen. Was ist mit Easings? Werden die umgesezt? Kann man Decals als Unterlage benutzen? Freies Bauen ist recht sinnlos ausser man baut eine Modellbahnanlage. Wenn der Author das hinbekommt ist das Tool tatsächlich sehr nützlich für ernsthaften Streckenbau. Ich würde das Gleisbild jedenfalls lieber damit bauen als mit RW selbst.

PS: wers übersetzen mag ....

• Just a question that does not really get clear to me from the video:
    You make a layout in AutoCAD and your tool generates the complete route for you in RW?

And in addition to Maik's questions below: What about height, grades and bridges?

Also ich finde das Tool von der Idee her richtig toll. Nun kommt halt das "aber". Nur eine Trackrule für die komplette Route? Das geht nicht. Es müsste möglich sein einen Abschnitt, eine Weiche, ein Stück Schiene auszuwählen und mit einer bestimmten Trackrule zu belegen. Was ist mit Easings? Werden die umgesezt? Kann man Decals als Unterlage benutzen? Freies Bauen ist recht sinnlos ausser man baut eine Modellbahnanlage. Wenn der Author das hinbekommt ist das Tool tatsächlich sehr nützlich für ernsthaften Streckenbau. Ich würde das Gleisbild jedenfalls lieber damit bauen als mit RW selbst.

PS: wers übersetzen mag ....

I really like the idea of this tool. BUT: one trackrule for a complete route? That is not possible. It should be possible to select a portion of the track, a junction or a siding and set it to a specific trackrule. What about easings? Are they applied? Can you use decals with it? Free building by hand is not really useful if you're not building a model railway. If the author gets these things into it this would be a really useful tool for route building. I would like to build the tracks with this one more than in RW itself.

PS: who likes to translate... :D

• guten Morgen

In AutoCAD und AutoCAD LT können Sie die Fotos und Dateien auch RwDecal und ziehen Sie dann über die Linien und Bögen.

Es kann ziehen viele Meilen von line

Die Version 1.0 nicht behandelt, auch die Z-Koordinaten, es läuft immer noch die Polylinien

In der Zukunft (nächste Version) können Sie auch ziehen Wege in 3D und die Nutzung ganze Polylinien

Grüße Claudio