TS 2018 Repaint Vectron DB MS 193 300-304

Teilen

Kommentare 13

• hey kleine Frage ist es möglich die DB variante auch für die "Advanced" version zumachen??? wäre cool

• Das Repaint ist mit einer alten Version der Lok gemacht -- waere schoen, wenn des auf 1.3 angepasst werden koennte, dann wuerde auch das Lokskript der neueren Installationen nicht abstuerzen (siehe Pantographenprobleme)

• Ich kann auch keinen Stromabnehmer heben und somit die Lokomotive nicht fahren. Gibt es schon eine Lösung?

• Repaint ist leider mit alter Version erstellt -- es gibt neue CVs im neuen Blueprint / Skript die es im alten .bin vom Repaint nicht gibt --> Skriptabsturz --> Pantograph geht nicht

• I have the problem that in QD the panthographs are lowered and cant be put in an upward position.Thats why the locomotive cant get any electric power and doesnt move. Can someone help me with that issue?

• i have based and the advance and i can upload the repaint for advance

• No repaint for advanced version? :(

• I do not have an advanced version, sorry.

• I just figured out how to edit the bin files and created the advanced bins.
      And the repaint work with the advanced version now. ;)

• How did you do that?

• I'm trying to open the rar file with 7Zip but it does not work "Can not open file as archive"

• Works fine for me with 7zip, just download & try it again!

• Thanks Matthais - I had to use WinZip in the end but it works :)