TS 2016 Route Thumbnails Updated v1.2

• Route Thumbnails Updated v1.2

Missing Route Pictures TS2015 (Now TS2016) v1.2

Here are a series of route thumbnails that I have accumulated for TS2015 that were either missing to begin with
    or have gone missing since the latest incarnation of Railworks (TS2015).

Unzip the file in the usual manner using winzip or a similar program to a tempory folder and cut and paste the 'content'
    folder to your 'railworks' folder or if you wish you can choose only the routes you have by cutting and pasting the route files
    individually into your 'content/routes' folder. I have included an empty text file with the name of the route inside
    each folder for easy identification of each route.

Testing so far has shown that thumbnails for the RSC/DTG released routes 'WILL NOT' disappear when a verification
    of files takes place but I can not guarantee that this will always be the case.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Version 1.2 Changelog - Thanks to everyones great comments upon release of the first pack :)

This time round I have used resolution 512 x 288 as the menus are now displaying bigger thumbnails in places. I have used
    this resolution as it holds to my aspect ratio which I hope will translate over to looking normal enough on other installs
    as well. If all is well enough I will re-do the version 1.0 pics with the new resolution also for next release. Im not sure
    that these sorts of uploads are as relevant anymore as alot more users these days know how to create there own thumbnails
    but it might save someone some time none the less. Enjoy!

Added thumbnails for routes below

! WCML - South West **(Image was already in file but named incorrectly)
    # WCML London & The Midlands v3
    Abingdon Branch
    Barnstaple to Exeter **(Image was already in file but named incorrectly)
    Birmingham 2010
    Cambridge Branch Lines v1
    Chiltern Mainline and the West Midlands **(This was in my folder of amended route pics but cant remember what or if I did anything, apologies to photons66 if he/she has already included this with thier route)
    Dover Western Docks
    Further North
    Glorious Devon 1960's **(Image was already in file but named incorrectly, also resized more appropiately)
    North Lincolshire
    SOO Line
    TAD Green Falls
    The Far North Line [Modern]

Version 1.0 Changelog
    Route thumbnails included are:

't Gooi Centraal (v1.9) **(Image was already in file I have just resized it to soften the image)
    Albula
    Aberdeen Angus **(Image was already in file but named incorrectly)
    Altenburg to Wildau
    Ay Valley
    Berlin-Wittenberg (KBS 250)
    Bishop Auckland to Darling **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Canadian Mountain Passes
    Candlewick
    ChengDu to Suining High Speed **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Chengyu Railway Pt2 **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Crane Setup
    Cresston
    Crouch Valley 3 - Great Eastern
    Coniston Branch Mk1
    East Somerset Railway
    Great Central Railway - Version 3
    Hatchet Hill Quarry
    Hopetown
    Industrial Interactive Route TS2012
    IOWNETWORK v7
    Just TRains - Bristol And Avonmouth **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Just Trains - Scottish ECML **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Kings_Arm_Highway_Delux
    Koeblitzer Mountain Route (Im Köblitzer Bergland) **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Koeblitzer Mountain Route Version 3 (v3 In Köblitzer Bergland)
    Lisboa St. Apolonia to Santarem
    London Faversham High Speed
    Marsdonshire **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    Middle Netherlands Beta 4
    Newcastle to York Modern
    North East Rails
    North Eastern - PA Div
    Portland Terminal
    Qilian Mountain Line (Beta 1)
    Riviera Line
    South Devon Banks
    TASS Demonstration Route
    The Central Route
    The Lavender Line
    The Maerdy Branch **(Image was already in file but named incorrectly)
    The Spa Valley Railway
    The Watercress Line (Mid Hants Railway) **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    The Mayflower Line
    Totham **(Image taken from JT website cropped and resized)
    WCML Over Shap
    WCML South
    York to Peterborough (Part 2 only - I havent got part 3 yet so not sure if a thumbnail has been included in release)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All thumbnails are screenshots from in game that have been cropped and resized unless otherwise stated. Please feel
    free to re-distribute to other users but please refrain from uploading to any other websites.

Regards
    Jareb (Bekns)
    Enjoy!

***Disclaimer***

I do not accept any responsibilty for any damage to your installation or your PC, as an alleged result
    of the download and/or installation of these files.

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    bekns
    Sprache
    english
    Version

Dateien

Teilen