Rail Simulator RSSLO Vectron weathered windshield

• RSSLO Vectron weathered windshield

New version 2.0 with much better texture and shape and far better area coverage.

In some case, if the windshield is not weathered, you got the strange feeling that you are driving without windshield ! The RSSLO Vectron did not have a weathered windshield, so I create it. I really don't enjoy too weathered windows. Thus, I have added a gentle weathered effect, just like BR 189. I have paid attention to détails and the clean area is exactly the area covered by the wipers.

Installation for Vectron AC and AC/DC:
    - Extract the downloaded zip file to get the new GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx
    - Backup or rename : Assets\RSSLO\BR193\RailVehicles\Cab\Texture\GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx
    - Copy the news GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx to folder Assets\RSSLO\BR193\RailVehicles\Cab\Texture, Windows will ask you for over wright. Accept !

Installation for Vectron DC:
    - Extract the downloaded zip file to get the new GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx
    - Backup or rename : Assets\RSSLO\Locomotiv\Vectron\Cab\Texture\GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx
    - Copy the news GlassFront_nm.TgPcDx to folder Assets\RSSLO\BR193\RailVehicles\Cab\Texture, Windows will ask you for over wright. Accept !

Remove:
    Install again your RSSLO Vectron or restaure backup.

PS : I have not created the wipers area by myself. I found it within other texture files but I have corrected some details. Original one was a bit too high and too wide on the left side. My file suits well the wipers. :)

Issue:
    I did not create the GlassFront_nmc.TgPcD (DX compressed version). With low settings, the weathered effect may not show. I'am not sure about this ! ?(

Topic:
    [RSSLO] Vectron – BR 193 AC – AC/DC

Zusätzliche Informationen

Autor
    ES64F4
    Sprache
    English, Français
    Version
    Benötigte Payware
    RSSLO Vectron (DC, AC or AC/DC)
    Benötigte Freeware
    -