TS-MFD Modulares Führerraumdisplay (MFD) inkl. EbuLa für Train Sim

• @Sillo Also bei mir funktioniert die Konfiguration für den ICE3 auch nicht richtig. Die LZB geht, die PZB nicht. SiFa wird dann wiederum angezeigt. Ich habe die Datei, die du bereit gestellt hast, verwendet.

@nicolas83 Wäre es möglich, dass du deine Konfigurationsdatei mal hier rein stellst?

@Schwarzwaldbahner Sorry dass es so lange gedauert hat. Anbei die Datei

• Would it be possible to alter how the individual 'lok konfigurator' files are stored? so that you have a central version on the desktop pc that you run train simulator on... and you can set that up using the TS_MFA that runs on windows (as it's a lot easier to select the items with a mouse).... then you can copy that file to all the android tablets you use and have exactly the same file on all the tablets?

As at the moment i run 3 tablets plus my phone, and when i set up a new trains lok konfigurator file... i need to do it 4 times to get it on all the tablets (i do not have my tablets rooted, so i can't seem to do the copy and paste procedures i believe other people are doing)

Also, is it possible to have an option to run the android screens in full screen mode? i use an app that makes them run full screen, but the EBula and technical displays show a grey line at the top where the status bar would be... but the MFA screen runs in full screen fine.

• I'm sorry to keep asking things in english, but i was told once before not to try and translate it, people will use their own online translator.

But i am wondering about the symbols used in the ebula when making a fahrplan,

i made one for the Berlin - Wittenberg route, a scenario where it branches off to the airport,

Are there symbols or something i should use to warn that the train will be branching off of a 160kph main line onto an 80kph single line? (other than the speed change?)
    The main line is LZB signaled, but LZB ends when you enter the single 80kph line? what is the 'symbol' to show LZB ends?

Also, in the scenario the train is always held at a danger signal before that branch... for a freight train to come from it, is there something i should use to show that in the ebula?

likewise, if you are running on time, you will be held at another danger signal further on for a passenger train to come from the line on your right infront of you.

And speeds...
    again, in that particular scenario you always get speed limits lower than line speed shown via the signals.. i.e 60 in an 80 zone in the underground part of the route at the airport end,
    do i just show line speed? or is there a way to show that the train will get always restricted to a lower speed by the signals?

• you show the linespeed, I made an little example for you:

When you are changing the line, not an siding!, you have to enter the new speed into the EbuLa, because it is an new Linespeed.
    Remember: Signals ALWAYS are more important, than the speeds given in the Buchfahrplan.
    If the LZB ends, you normaly have an LZB which is strikethrough, unfortunately, we don´t have this symbol in TS-MFD, so I would use another "LZB" or would write an strikethrough LZB into the field.

yours

FabiaLP

• That's brilliant, thank you very much,

So with the symbols...

The yen symbol is for when the rear of your train is clear of the points that restricted you to a lower speed, and to go back to line speed,

Then i have to vertical oblong boxes... i am not sure if that's missing symbols on my system,

Then there's the telephone symbol... is that for the gsmr radio changing chanel?

A triangle.. and a triangle in ( ) brackets... i've no idea about them.

Sideways T... ¦-- is that for when the hectometer boards change.. i.e say you were on 19.1.. change line and it's now 3.2.

LZB.. is lzb start

¦¦ is for when in a tunnel.

• Hi, ich melde mich mal wieder mit einer Frage. Ist es mögliche eigene Templates für Lokomotiven oder Triebwagen zu erstellen. (zB Flirt3 MFD) ?
    Und was kann man mit dem Cab Editor machen ?

Mfg Jeff

• Schön! Keep up the good work!

Damit auch ein weitere Frage, könten sie für deine niederländische Freunde (unter anderem mir) auch ATB implementieren? Das würde z.B. mit die christrains FLIRT sehr schön sein..

• (Please excuse my use of English, but my German is just not good enough to write this...)

Hi,
    First of all, love the programme.
    Unfortunately, I ran into 2 small issues.

When I drive a train with one single loc or two power cars, the MTD display still shows four engines. Is there a way to change this into 2 engines showing, or lowering the scale from 4 times max 80kN to, say 30kN in the display?
    Second, I can’t seem to get the voltage for the same display correct in the loc config. Where exactly can I change this? It always just displays 1V max...

Thanks in advance!

• Ich bekomme die MFD´s irgendwie nicht zum Laufen.

EBULA funktioniert gut und die gestartete Lok ( z.B. vR 101 ) findet er auch. Dazu lade ich die passende Konfig-Datei und ich kann die Bildschirme auch starten, nur tut sich dort leider nichts.

Unter Controller zeigt er aber Werte an und diese passen auch zur Lok ( z.B. PZB Status / Leuchtmelder ). Also scheint er die Werte vom TS bzw. der Lok zu bekommen aber die MFD´s stehen still. Hat jemand ne Idee ?
    Ich habe das Programm ohne TS-Bridge auf dem gleichen Rechner laufen.

Edit : Natürlich mit mehreren Fahrzeugen getestet, immer das Selbe.

Gruß
    Patrice

• Habe über TS-Bridge 64-bit eine Verbindung zu meinem Microsoft-Surface (Notebook/Tablet mit Windows 10 64-bit) hergestellt. Funktioniert wunderbar.

Aber: Beim Start von TS-MFD auf dem Surface ist das Fenster Mini-klein - ich muss es ein jedesmal vergrößern (die über die Eigenschaften des Icons mögliche vorgenommene Einstellung "Maximiert" funktioniert da nicht).

Ok, dass ist noch zu verkraften. Rufe ich aber z.B. die EBula auf, ist das Fenster ebenfalls Mini-Klein. Da es eine Kopfleiste nicht gibt, muss ich ein jedesmal die EBula auf Bildschirmgröße (Auflösung: 2736 x 1824) umständlich aufziehen.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Größe der Fenster festzuschreiben?

Gruß
    Michael

• Hallo

Leider habe ich kein Surface und kann MFD damit nicht testen. Kannst du mir mal ein Screenshot machen wenn die Anwendung Mini-Klein ist. Ich werde versuchen die Fensterpositionen beim verlassen zu speichern.

Gruß SIlvio
    TS-MFD EbuLa-Display für TS 20xx

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sillo ()

• Also ich habe mir extra Loks rausgesucht, die ich besitze und wo es Config's zum Download gab. Muss ich bei Gelegenheit nochmal prüfen, aber sah eigentlich ganz gut aus.

D.h. ich muss schauen, ob die Namen in der Controllerliste mit denen aus der Konfig der Lok zusammenpassen ?

• Du musst die Config laden und die Config der aktuellen Lok zuweisen, da sich durch verschiedene Rapaints auch meistens der Lokname ändert.
    Sonst müsstest du für jede einzelne Lok auch eine extra Config haben.