RW tools - Swapping engine - Train numbers

• Hi!

The weirdest thing happened: I used RW-tools to swap the driving engine in the Cologne-Dusseldorf Regionalzug scenario (3) with a HKX consist.

This works fine but... Now the autonumbering shows on my repaint! It doesn't do that in my freeroam scenario?
    Obviously I do not want these numbers to show because they are incorrect and in the wrong place.

1. Has anybody experienced problems with my HKX repaints of the ES64U2 (wrong numbers showing)?
    2. Does anyone know why this happens, is it something in RW tools?
    3. Is it fixable?

Hope someone can help me with this ?(

UPDATE: I created a new scenario with the 036W on K-D-route and there the nrs. don't show.. So it looks like an RW-tools problem

Paul

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TrainworX ()

• Please remember that RW-Tools swaping rolling Stock feature was especially made to swap the loco with the Szenario Markers on the roof, to avoid to lost these Scenario-Information.
    This is not a complete Scenario-repair set. Sometimes you have to do something by yourself.
    Please try to repair the numbers in the scenario-Editor of RW. It's already necessary to change a little bit in the Scenario, to get the right prelod pictures of the player loco.
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• Thanx StS, I already fiddled around with it and found the issues you are mentioning.

I took a new approach by just copying the scenario and swap the consists in the editor. Just need to capture the info from the original and type it back in.
    I had hoped RW tools could do a bit more than it is already perfectly doing;-)

Anyway, thanx for your help.

Paul

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"