Coupling derails cars...

• Hi!

I am working on some scenarios for my Swiss Fantasyland route and found a really weird problem:

When I try to couple freightcars (Simtrain) onto my RE4/4 (Simtrain) the whole train 'shakes' and some cars derail! Sometimes it just shakes and stays on track... :wacko:
    This happens when I press the coupling in the monitor (bottom) screen. It has nothing to do with 'bump' speed.

I am really at a loss here! I couldn't find anything on the forum.. maybe I didn't look good enough but..

Has anybody seen this problem? Is it fixable?

Paul

"It's not about perfection, it's about progress"

• I did'nt have this Addon, so i was hopefully somebody knows an answer. It seems not to be. I think the Loco or the wagons have not a good design.
    I have a guess: There ist a collisons length defined and the receiving points/pivots of the couplings, they didnt match.
    Please look inside working Wagons, I think the collisionslength should be a litle be shorter as distance of the receiving points/pivots .
    StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• Thanx StS!

I found that the problem is not occuring when I start with a wagon allready attached to the Loco's and then do the coupling to that wagon.. ?(

So maybe the collision length of the RE4/4 is wrong.. Good tip about that variable, I will check that.

For now I will make the scenario so that it starts with one or more cars attached to bypass the issue.

Something else, not related: Is there a way to do a poll amongst the forum users to check how many own SBB route 1? I want to share my Swiss Fantasyland route soon but that route will only work for users with SBB route 1 installed.. (Copyrights). I know it would have been better to use German assets but I am a Switzerland fan and had allready started routecreation before I joined the forum :S Anyway it would be cool to have an idea of how many would possibly download the route from my site (bandwidth).. I have approx. 120 quick hits on my blogposts/video's so that may be a ballpark figure... also I see a lot of hits from CH so there are Swiss user on the forum. Do you know how many?

Cheers,
    Paul

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von TrainworX ()

• Ich übersetz mal seine Frage ins Deutsche:

Wie kriegt man raus wer von den Forenmitgliedern SBB 1 hat? Seine Strecke baut drauf auf.
    Mit wieviel Downloads müsste er rechnen. Seine Möglichkeit scheint begrenzt zu sein. Aber die Strecke könnte er ja auch hier hochladen.

@ Paul: If your possibilities for distribution are to small, you can upload your Route here.

StS

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

• Danke fuer ihre uebersetzung *dhoch* . Ich versuche es auch mal auf Deutsch: Ich wuerde mit die moeglichkeit dass ganze zum (zu? zur? hahaha) diese/dieser/diesen.. forum hoch zu laden rechnung halten.

Paul