Questions about Hagen-Siegen v2.2

• Hi,

First all, congratulations to the authors for the upgrade/update of Hagen-Siegen V2.2

Next, a few of questions

• When I copy the scenarios from Rugh Sieg Line to Hagen-Siegen v2.2 ( from "...Steam\SteamApps\common\railworks\Content\Routes\00000004-0000-0000-0000000000000000" to "...Steam\SteamApps\common\railworks\Content\Routes\058d8214-9057-484c-a699b592b1403473") don't appear on standar scenarios (as you can see on the attached image) What I'm doing wrong?

• When I start the only scenario I have, the Hagen station seems too dark (see attached image). It's normal?
    • There is a plan to update with occlusion mods?

Maybe this questions have been answered but I have no idea on german language :huh:

Thanks in advance

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

• welcome :)

topic 1:
    since TS2013, Railworks doesn't like to have a scenario (with identical key) in more than 1 route folders. Therefore you should MOVE the scenario, not COPY.
    After that, clear the game cache (main menu - settings - tools).

topic 2:
    Hagen-Siegen v2.2 has been designed with the Lighting Effects and Station Lighting Addons from Armstrong Powerhouse in mind. This may be a problem, as the station lighting enhancement pack (uk default) is not available now.

• Thanks for the answers.

Now I can see the scenarios *dhoch*

About the lights pack, I can see on the route editor (now I know that the station must have lights) that lights that are using is from Newcastle stations. And in the pack that are selling now only have the Portsmouth Direct Line and Bristol to Exeter stations. *drunter*

"I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book." - Groucho Marx

• The Link Rob posted, is a download of UK DLC, not UK Default. Why UK Default isn't available at the moment (like nobsi say's) I don't know.

The only way to solve this Problem, is to change the lights/objects with RW Tools.
    But it's possible, that I made an update for lights without this UK-Pack from AP.

EDIT: But I see, in Hagen it's very dark. There are if I'm not wrong no UK Lights. Do you have installed this? http://rail-sim.de/railsimnew/…r/1007-sad-bahnlampen-set

• the station lighting - UK default contained lighting enhancements for the pre-TS2013 default routes, which are now moved out of TS2013, to the european community assets pack addon.
    Second, RSC did some freshup on the old default routes, including changes to lighting.
    That may be the reasons Armstrong Powerhouse withdraw that UK default lighting pack, see Richard Armstrongs answer at
    Lighting Effects Enhancement Pack Updated!