Repaint - DB BR101 in rot - komplett neu lackiert (in red - completely repainted)

• Ich habe daran gearbeitet für eine Weile. Es kann einige Optimierungen müssen noch und ich plane, einige Verwitterung Variationen machen, aber ich dünne dies ist die Grundfarbe.

(Sorry-dies geschieht durch Google-wenn es keinen Sinn macht, ich werde meine Frau zu später anschauen)

• Thank you for the kind comments in English.

A revamped silver with Metropolitan logo

Maybe a little more accurate?

• Please think about the red. I think it's a little bit too magenta.

It is. I have worked on it more and have tweaked it again. I should have a screenshot after the weekend

Thank you for your comments

• This is how the default liveries should look like. Fantastic work!

Zitat von Heinz Erhardt

"Alles im Leben geht natürlich zu, nur meine Hose, die geht natürlich nicht zu!"

System: Intel i7-2600K, Asus P8P67 EVO Rev3.0, 16GB DDR3 Corsair Vengeance, EVGA GeForce GTX660 Ti FTW Signature 2 (2GB GDDR5), 550W Corsair TX550M

• (Sorry-dies geschieht durch Google-wenn es keinen Sinn macht, ich werde meine Frau zu später anschauen)

You will look at your wife? ?(

Just kidding, we're open for international guests, though you might have needs of the translator again because not everybody will understand english.

And indeed, nice work on the locos!

dt: Nur Spaß, wir sind offen für internationale Gäste, aber du könntest den Übersetzer bald wieder brauchen, weil nicht jeder Englisch versteht.
    Gute Arbeit mit den Loks!

• wie versprochen, meine letzte Versuch der rot. Ich hoffe, es ist besser.

dahinter ist eine sehr frühe Version von meinem verwitterten Wagen, die passend sind. Noch viel mit ihnen zu tun.

• Yeah, this red looks much better.
    Looks like the loco just comes out of the rain and is about to dry.
    Very realistic!

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

• Was würde man nur ohne Google Translator machen..

... Und warum schreibt ihr alle in englisch? (... and why do you write all in english? )

• Weil es offensichtlich ist, dass der Threadersteller mit Englisch besser zurecht kommt, also gebietet dies die Höflichkeit. Er ist ja auch so höflich und schreibt uns zuliebe in Deutsch.

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

• Ok lets see:

Froh, um die Farbe zu hören ist besser jetzt ... Arbeiten an den Trainer mit ihm zu gehen

.....Glad, about the color to hear is better now... Work at the Trainer with him to go ..... Thats how it sounds for us in german. :lolx2:

Just use english:)

Ironie, die

feiner, verdeckter Spott, mit dem jemand etwas dadurch zu treffen sucht, dass er es unter dem augenfälligen Schein der eigenen Billigung lächerlich macht. (Duden Online)

• Oh dear sorry. Google Translate doesn't work it seems-Its not bad the other way. :cursing: Very sorry. I shall stick to English and I shall try again...

What would I do without Google Translate (and the english translation of Der Spiegel)?
    I would have to learn German and not paint trains as my wife suggests... I am good with the naughty words only

Back on topic!
    Glad to hear that the red is looking better. I am now working on coaches to match (as you can see in the background)

• At least please include your english original text, makes guessing whatever weird thing Google understands a bit easier or others may help out. It's perfectly fine if you put both versions in a post. English for everyone that can understand, and german translation for everyone that is willing to understand the rubbish that translators produce sometimes :) Most of the time it gets at least 60% of any sentence, so the rough points can be understood.

Anyone else missing Babelfish? Translations there were always good, still in a weird way, but at least it produced completed sentences most of the time. Had a mail today from Finland and tried it with Google translate, all I got from it was that the customer had some kind of problem with a product (which was clear in the first place, otherwise I wouldn't have got any email from him at all :D). Lucky enough the person was so kind to rewrite it in english and we will change our homepage so that customers won't think we'd speak finnish in future.

Anyway: back to topic and nice, not so shiny, red locomotives :)