Swiss train from TrainworX? Recommendations.

• As far as I know, TwX trains are fully compatible to Rivet Games ZUB.

In my opinion, the HVZ Dosto package is the best one you can get right now (Re460 loco and HVZ Doppelstockwagen). They’re well built and have sharp textures. Driving the 460 isn’t easy and needs concentration. The sound is bollocks, but at least sounds like a locomotive which can’t be said for the other TwX trains.
    One big disadvantage: HVZ Dostos are only used in the ZVV area in peak hours. There is no other realistic route available except for Zürich-Olten (and even there only between Zürich and Aarau). Concerning the usage, I’d recommend the RABe 511 as it can be used at SBB Route 1, Zurich-Olten and perhaps Gotthardbahn. However, it sounds more like a flight jet than a train and the physics are utter garbage. The 3D model isn’t 100% accurate as well. However, this EMU has AFB.

• To my knowledge, not all of the addons have been updated to work with Rivet ZUB. However its easy to find out - in the Trainworx store the updated addons have a Rivet icon and mention it in the article description.

What do you mean with Schuster compatible? I guess that with exception of the Re421 none of the TwX addons has PZB implemented, if thats what you meant. But the 421 doesnt feature Rivet ZUB implementation.

Ein Herz für die Eisenbahn in England

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von zero909 ()

• In my opinion, the HVZ Dosto package is the best one you can get right now (Re460 loco and HVZ Doppelstockwagen). They’re well built and have sharp textures. Driving the 460 isn’t easy and needs concentration. The sound is bollocks, but at least sounds like a locomotive which can’t be said for the other TwX trains.

The HVZ Dosto has a Re 420 on both sides, not Re 460.

• No, it’s true. There is no AFB. This locomotive is not made for a fun after work drive as it’s pretty complicated. However, this is realistic.

RABe 511 and IC2000 set have AFB control, so you may look at those two sets. The IC2000 set also contains the mentioned Re460 in several liveries. However, I don’t like the IC2000 textures (pretty MSTS like) and passenger view.

• @alias203

I always modify the cabcamview to move the camera just outside the front window.

All controls, zub etc etc are on my second screen via the ts-telemetry app. So I never see the textures anyway. On my main screen I see the full scenery just like a Führerstandmitfahrt video.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• Hi there. Ihave a question about the ZUB on the TrainworX re460. I am driving from Olten to Zürich. If i switch the ZUB on it never seems to pick up the ZUB. It is stuck at 40km/h (i am not talking the afb but the ZUB display).

Does the ZUB display only work on Rivet Games routes?

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• Ja, die Re 460/465 Pack 4.0 reagiert nur auf Rivet Games Strecken. Die ältere Version funktionier auf SBB Route 1 und auch Zürich-Olten.
    Ich bin in der glücklichen Lage, dass ich auch die ältere Version besitze.
    Im Trainworx Shop gibt es leider nur noch die neue Version für Rivet Games.

Ich bin Legastheniker und verstehe es manchmal nicht beim Ersten Mal und finde nicht immer die richtigen Worte.

Meine PC Daten ist auf meinem Profil.

• Ja genau, die ältere Version funktioniert die ZUB auf Zürich-Olten.
    Alle Trainworx Lok und Züge, die nicht für Rivet Games konzipiert sind, sind kompatibel auf Zürich-Olten.

Ich bin Legastheniker und verstehe es manchmal nicht beim Ersten Mal und finde nicht immer die richtigen Worte.

Meine PC Daten ist auf meinem Profil.