Berlin-Leipzig Remastered, AI traffic in Quick Drive not showing up

• Hi guys, I installed the Remastered version of Berlin-Leipzig. In the manual, it says that there is AI traffic in QD, the asset file is BR-218. However when I tried a few QD scenarios with different trainsets, there was no AI traffic whatsoever. Is that normal? How can I fix this?

• Do you know this: Quick Drive for understanding.
    The prinzip: Ki-Preload consist need a definition for this Route and an "Zugart" for the KI-Spawn-markers, the same as there defined with more than 0.000 %
    So there are a lot of 218 locos from more the one addon, so which has the right preload definition?
    You can find the spawn makers with RW-Info.
    Rw-tools is able fo list Preloads, then you can look which one is defined for this Route-ID, if vou have the right addon which have a Preload for this Route.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• @Tarik Pasic do you have the TTB scenario packs, as stated in the manual?
    They are required for AI traffic (the 3DZug pack is not, judging from the preloads)

I don't have these scenario packs no but surely it's not just TTB material (and 3DZug) that is being used as AI traffic, yes? The Berlin-Leipzig original version from VirtualTracks also has no AI traffic in QD.

• @Tarik Pasic I did some rearch on the files:
    If you don't have the TTB packs, you will have no additional AI from installing the "remastered" version, and you will not have any AI when using the QD scenario from the "remastered" version.
    But you should have the AI from the original version while using the original versions QD (if they still work on the "remastered" version)
    The original Berlin-Leipzig route does in fact have some AI (i just verified this) - at least if you did not remove the ELAP rolling stock from your system.

• Ok, I will buy and install the TTB scenario packs and see what happens. I have the ELAP Rolling stock but I deleted some preloads that were taking too much space. If I delete preloads, does that mean it deletes these consists as AI traffic automatically as well?

• No the consist are simple description files Which Rolling stock should be used for this Preload.
    Find this by Yourself. Use the bin-Editor of Rw-Tools and look into the consists- Filles in the Preload Folder, then you can learn how to create your own with Rw-Tools as i wrote in the other Thread.

Keine Hilfe und Auskunft per PN, da meist von allgemeinem Interesse. Diese Fragen bitte im Forum stellen.

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von StS ()

• If I delete preloads, does that mean it deletes these consists as AI traffic automatically as well?

In Quickdrive, yes. Preloads define which rolling stock may run as AI on which route. But Berlin-Leipzig has its own Preloads, which require some Kuju / GermanRailroads (ELAP) stock. So, if you didn't delete the Berlin-Leipzig Preloads (Assets\virtualTracks\Berlin-Leipzig\PreLoad), Berlin-Leipzig AI in QD should work.

Nur mal so die Frage, bin ich hier im englischen Bereich?

Wenn jemand sich in Englisch besser ausdrücken kann und das nutzt, bekommt er auch wenn irgend möglich Antwort auf Englisch. Wenn ein Leser kein Englisch kann und trotzdem mitlesen möchte, kann er ja einen Translator seiner Wahl benutzen. Es ist aber kontraproduktiv, wenn der Fragesteller einen Translator benutzt, weil da oft Unsinn raus kommt, und der Frager das nicht einmal merkt.