Steam Sounds Supreme Stainmore route

• Add-on rating / Add-On Bewertung 12

1. I really liked the add-on, I would buy it again anytime. / Das Add-On hat mir sehr gut gefallen, ich würde es jederzeit wieder Kaufen. (10) 83%
    2. I liked the add-on, I would recommend it / Das Add-On hat mir gut gefallen, ich würde es weiterempfehlen (1) 8%
    3. The add-on is quite OK. / Das Add-On ist ganz OK. (0) 0%
    4. I did not like the add-on that much, you do not necessarily have it. / Das Add-On hat mir nicht so sehr gefallen, man muss es nicht unbedingt haben (1) 8%
    5. The add-on I did not like at all, from the purchase I would advise against. / Das Add-On hat mir überhaupt nicht gefallen, vom Kauf würde ich abraten (0) 0%

https://www.steamsoundssupreme…ore-shap-eden-valley.html

Please use the survey to give your general impression. Comments are welcome to
    justify your decision, for example . For example, what did you particularly like or what did you particularly badly like, general design, technical implementation,
    signaling, security systems? Performance comments are also welcome. Please also briefly state the respective
    system data here (CPU-RAM graphics card). Cast votes can also be changed later, z. B. after an update.

Please note, this is not a discussion topic. Questions about the add-on or other discussions are undesirable here. Please use a corresponding discussion topic for this.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von holzroller ()

• Beautifully created route, more of a network really, and even better when you use the VP grass and tree patches. Many small details and cameos. Plenty of steam loco's and rolling stock provided, pretty much everything you need to have fun with the route. Loco's range from standard to expert type. Also a good selection of scenarios provided. Very good value for money.

Holzroller in the land of Haggis and Whisky

• BlueAngel

Hat das Label Bewertungsthread hinzugefügt.