GBE DSB MR/ MRD

• I saw the review video and another detail I wanted to add is that, again as expected from GBE, the cab controls ( especially power handle and brake handle ) are out of proportion. I made a quick search on google to realize how should they look in real life.

I think it is sad to see that a brand new release of a new train model looks exactly like something released in the past. It is like GBE never learned from the past and apparently still continues doing the same.

Making models is definitely not an easy thing, but expect to get negative feedback when you present such a model during these days, especially something like a payware add-on.

Aside from this, I think the other comments already provided from everyone else should give you enough feedback about this train.

• @Forcesius
    Looking at the video for me as a designer ambient occlusion is missing. If u look below the train, it is very bright. That’s very unrealistic.
    Furthermore the materials look really flat. I am missing dirt, dust, weathering, scratches and imperfections.

Support for buggy Modells from GBE would be nice, then it’s easier to support a train what we not really need, but get and play.:) But there is an ICE 401 for example this one with two pantographs the lok goes in the hide mode if do you let them drive as KI. It’s a small thing what be could fixed. The quality goes up after this small work.

• Für die ,die es Interessiert die Version 1.1.1 ist verfügbar.

Changelog:

Diverse Fehlerbehebungen am Modell
    Glanzeffekt am Wagenkasten hinzugefügt
    Neuer Hornsound
    Neuer Motor Sound
    Neue Tür Sounds (Der Türpiep Sound ertönt im Original nicht dauerhaft bei offenen Türen sondern nur beim öffnen der Türen. Dies wurde nun korrigiert.)
    Neuer Sifa Sound
    Neue ZZA Ziele
    Neue Arriva Farbvariante
    Das Update ist ab sofort im Shop hinterlegt. Es reicht einfach den Zug neu herunterzuladen!