Changing camera cab view in the vR 101

• I want to have one of the highest camera positions moved just outside the frontwindow

I’ve done it with other locos. They have a folder called cabview. The Vr lok does not have that.

I found something inside the cabsimsaudio folder that looked like the right but no matter what i modify in that filr nothing happens.

So i must have done something wrong.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

• You are probably looking for this one:
    virtualRailroads\vR_BR101_ICE_EL\Elloks\BR101-CabSimAudio\Cab\Cabcamera.bin

Egal, wie weit Draußen man die Wahrheit über Bord wirft, irgendwann wird sie irgendwo an Land gespült.

• virtualRailroads\vR_BR101_ICE_EL\Elloks\BR101-CabSimAudio\Cab\Cabcamera.bin

More experimenting today. No matter how much i modify this file it simply does not change anything. ?( Should be noted that this is the steam version. Not sure if it makes any difference.
    Maybe @Maik Goltz coded it so it could not be altered, or that this is not the real file after all.

EDIT: I am pretty sure that this file is not the right one. I just tried removing it, and all the camerapositions still works. That file simply seems to do nothing.

Ich bin der Musikant mit Taschenrechner in der Hand.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kim_olesen1 ()

• It's definetly the correct file and there is no lock on that file as this is not possible. You may do something wrong. Did you consider the .ap file override behavior (if it actually comes as an .ap file, i don't know that because i don't have the final Steam version)?