Gleise verschwunden

• Hallo,

I will write in English, but you can reply in German, I can understand. Its just hard to explain in German.
    So here is my problem : I was working this afternoon on a route on my laptop with a removable SSD disk. I use 64-bit TS.
    When I reloaded the same route on my normal PC (not laptop), half of Koln Eifeltor is just gone??? The signals are still standing there as is the catanery, but lots of scenery and tracks have just vanished.
    How is this possible? I saved everything before I closed the program, closed it correctly and all the work I did is just vanished in thin air...

I add a screenshot of the 2d map and some screens from the emptiness... Can someone tell me if I do something wrong? Or if I can recuperate the vanished tracks/scenery. I have a backup on Google Drive but it takes me back 3 days...
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thank you.

• Was hast du alles auf dem Laptop und was auf dem PC? Klingt für mich ersteinmal so, dass du irgendwelche Assets / aktivierte Provider verarbeitet hast, welche noch auf dem Laptop sind. Wenn du zwar den Content-Ordner mittels der SSD auf deinen PC kopiert hast, die benötigten Assets aber nicht, könnte daher eventuell was fehlen.

Was passiert, wenn du deine Strecke wieder auf dem Laptop lädst?

"Wenn ihr nicht auf meiner Seite steht, dann seid ihr mein Feind!" (Anakin/Vader) - "Nur ein Sith kennt nichts weiter als Extreme" (Kenobi) - Star Wars

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von fizzbin ()

• Was passiert, wenn du deine Strecke wieder auf dem Laptop lädst?

The same, its all gone.
    As for the assets/content, it is a removable SSD, so all the content I use is placed on it. One of the main reasons I bought the laptop and SSD, was to be able to continue when you cant use the main PC.

Maybe this is important : I also changed the manual junctions into automatic ones. I did this on the main PC. On the laptop I only added some catanery and some vegetation. Very odd that by adding scenery half of the yard just disappaers...