IKB3 Reloaded v2 Scenario 2 - Weird Signaling Issue

• Did anyone notice this issue in the second scenario of the v2 reloaded? Before the 3rd stop (Schleusfeld) there is a distant signal on amber, but the next main signal is not on red, it is rather totally dark!! However PZB still oprates as if the red was there. I was driving the BR 145 EL - I used it instead of the BR 143 the scenario was originally created for, but I don't believe this should trigger the problem.

Screenshot attached.

To moderators: I didn't realise I should have probably updated the alerady existing IKB3 topic rather than creating this new one. Please kindly move it there if it is the forum policy. Thanks and my apologies.

UPDATE: No issue during the second run, I believe the problem could have been that I resumed a saved scenario - means one should not be using the save function on this route. Funny part is that I didn't finish even the second run successfully, but it was due to my error this time, I managed to turn off the main switch when brakes were applied, they got stuck, which made me stop in one of the neutral sections. Great job indeed! :D