Train Sim World: Road Ahead

• I bought TSW a few weeks ago after comparing some youtube streams between them. I admit I was sucked in by the nicer looking HUD and overall graphical presentation of TSW over TrainSim. After scrolling posts here and elsewhere there seems to be a good bit of divisive opinions on the game. I for one did not know the game was optimized to bring in console gamers (As a recovering XBOne gamer I feel their pain), and I'm regretting that a little bit. I've been scouring the web for any and all information I can find, but it seems like the more I find out the more buyers remorse I get. They just announced a new line (The East Coastway) that looks amazing! But... I'm also feeling a bit disparaged... Since I can't find a roadmap or any kind of indication on where the game is headed, I figured I'd ask the players what is what. Do you think we'll see any actual updates to the game? I'm talking route expansion, not just slapping a new loco in one of the previous modes. How about an editor? I found a video from October 2018 and they said "soon" so many times during that stream that I figured it had to be out by now... wrong. I feel like the routes they have are fun and cool, but are we ever going to get to go to Philly in the NEC? (Seems a bit odd to make and market it as an "Amtrak" line when its really just MetroNorth and NJTransit local routes) What about to Cardiff on the GWR? Will I ever get the chance to head out to Montauk for Memorial Day weekend on the LIRR?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von BlueAngel () aus folgendem Grund: Werbung entfernt, Thread wird geschlossen