Grüße aus Barcelona

• Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone,

First i have two apologies to make. The first one for all german speaking users my lack of german ( a part from the basic vocabulary) and the second apologie for registering one year ago and writing just now (one year later). Shame on me, in the comments below. *popcorn*

Now with the presentation...

My name is Alex , i have been living in Spain for quite long time but i am not from Spain. Born in Belgrade to be precise.
    Huge aviation fan , working in RL Flight Coordinator/Ramp Agent at Barcelona airport. But, due to my good friend who is a "maquinista" (L/T) at the RENFE i was brought to the "dark side" ;) that fueled up my secret passion, the trains.
    DB has been my "fetish" for a long long time, i must admit.
    Also, a huge fan of the Bauraihe 152 and the Twindexx. :P
    Been going back and forth between Barcelona and Frankfurt since early 2017 since i have some relatives living in the Aschaffenburg area,so i stop by there from time to time.
    Favourite routes? Main-Spessart Bahn and the Hanau-Frankfurt line (Nord Main Strecke/Sud Main Strecke).
    Favouirte place of the DB Netz; The Frankfurt area.
    I started with TS around 2013 and never stopped since. I enjoy creating realistic scenarios with RL timetables but our dear friend TEMP DUMP always sets the tone when is not desired *ohman* , or consist clash , or any possible "bug" that editor has, has been my daily routine since playing/creating with the sim.
    Mental breakdown in 3 2 1.... but when it works as intended , ohh boy what a joy! :D
    I like very much your forum, there is quite A LOT of interesting stuff.

I think i covered everything... i think... *denk*

Until next time.
    Yours trully,
    Alex.